1. Seokho

• 第一章 •

• 第一章 •

-

"I swear to God Kim Namjoon, I'll march into your house this instant if you don't get your ass out here right now!"

Hana tapped her right foot angrily with her arms crossed, frustrated that her long time best friend was once again, going to cause her to be late for her lecture for the umpteenth time. When the door was finally swung open, she glared at the tall and well-built boy glancing down at her sheepishly.

"I broke my alarm yesterday. Please forgive me!" Namjoon blurted out while locking his door, and dragged the shorter girl away from his house to hop onto his bicycle.

"This is the last time I'm tolerating with you!" Hana smacked his back, causing the boy to yelp in pain before starting to cycle so they would be on the road.

The two stumbled into the lecture hall just two minutes before the class would start, rendering the whole hall to stare at them in shock, only to resume back with their activities when they realized it was the two who were always nearly late to class. Scrambling towards the empty seats at the last few rows, they sat down next to each other just in time for their lecturer to walk into the hall.

"Good morning class! How was the weekend?" Professor Lee chirped happily, way too enthusiastically for a depressing Monday morning.

The entire class groaned in response.

"Anyways, I know you're all lacking the energy but I have some exciting news to share with you guys!" He clapped his hands, and everyone stared in surprise at the doorway when the sliding door revealed a stranger standing there. "It is our greatest pleasure to have our country's youngest Korean History professor to join us starting from now onwards!"

Hana gawked at the handsome man standing next to the podium, admiring his sharp and masculine features with a dreamy look. He was dressed in a simple black dress shirt with a pair of fitting pants and shoes, his dark hair tousled loosely for a natural yet seductive look.

"Stop gaping at him you perv." Namjoon whispered, nudging Hana to stop oogling at the new professor.

"I can't help it Joonie. He's so hot." Hana whispered back, earning an eye roll from him.

"Girls." Namjoon deadpanned.

However, Hana wasn't the only one who was openly checking the man out, as the young professor really was indeed an eye candy for the piranhas seated inside the lecture hall. The man smiled politely at something Professor Lee had said, and then, he turned to face the whole class before bowing a ninety degrees.