27. The Main Culprit

• 第二十七章 •

• 第二十七章 •

-

Skidding his motorbike into an abrupt stop, Jungkook removed his helmet before chasing after Jimin who was already running into the hotel lobby. He ran his fingers through his dark luscious hair as he stopped next to Jimin who was asking for directions at the counter, not noticing how the human girl was too stunned by their good looks to react normally.

Annoyed, Jimin snapped his fingers. "Hello?! This is an emergency!"

"R-right!" The girl stammered nervously as she was brought back to reality. "The jewellery show is strictly for invited guests only, so I'm sorry to say that—"

She was cut off when Jimin grabbed her chin gently to tilt her head slightly. Jungkook scoffed at how Jimin was using his charms to manipulate the innocent girl.

"The f-function is on the fourth floor." She hiccuped when Jimin pecked her cheek.

"Thank you, sweetie."

Sending her a wink (which made her legs go limp), Jimin signalled for Jungkook to trail after him towards the elevators. The rest of their group stumbled into the lobby then, and they quickly made their way towards the youngest two after peeking at the dazed girl at the counter.

"You compelled her?!" Seokjin whacked Jimin's back.

"I swear I didn't! It's not my fault that human girls grow weak at the sight of me." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows, earning more smacks from his friends as they entered the elevator.

Taehyung was on the stage explaining about the latest designs his company had came out with to his guests when one of the doors got pushed open. His eyes went wide for a fleeting moment as the group sauntered into the hall discreetly.

Just around ten minutes ago, he was informed by his secretary that he couldn't get a hold of the group. So why were they here now?

"— and I'll be handling the rest of the presentation to my designers to explain more in detail." Taehyung spoke into the microphone suddenly, baffling the few designers who worked directly under him as this wasn't supposed to happen.

As his workers tried not to panic while going up the stage to take over his presentation, Taehyung was already on the way towards the group hiding way behind the hall in the shadows. He was perplexed to see the group looking just as confused as he was when he reached them.

"Is Hana fine?" That was the first thing Taehyung had asked.

"Hana? She's in our house with Namjoon. What about you? You seem... unhurt." Hoseok trailed off his sentence, and that was when he and his friends realized that they were played. "Shit! This is a distraction!"