24. Deja Vu

• 第二十四章 •

• 第二十四章 •

-

"I need a time out."

Usually, Hana would totally groan at how dramatic Namjoon's reactions were, but this time, she couldn't blame him at all. She had told him all the little secrets she had been hiding from him, not missing out any point.

"Take your time." Hana sighed, and lied down next to Namjoon on his bed.

"This is crazy. I don't want to believe you, or that vampires really do exist, but the way Kim Taehyung didn't react to you bringing up about the low-tier vampires made me realize that this is indeed the reality." Namjoon continued to stare blankly at his ceiling. "And the whole past life and reincarnation thing? I have literally no words to comment on it."

"How do you feel?" Hana asked.

"Amazed. Amused. Intrigued. Curious. Sad. Scared." Namjoon listed out the mix of emotions he was currently experiencing. "Oh, there's a tiny weeny happiness as well."

Hana turned her head to look at her friend. "Happiness? Why?"

Namjoon turned his head too to face her. "I'm happy for you. I'm happy that my best friend has finally found someone for herself. Even if that someone technically isn't alive."

"Truth to be told, I'm still unsure of what I feel for him. I like him, but... I'm still very conflicted." Hana smiled when Namjoon pulled her towards him so they could cuddle together. "Like what you've said, it still feels surreal to me that Hoseok was my past lover, and the fact that he still loves only one girl fascinates me. But... even though I'm a reincarnation of the past Hana, we are two different Hanas though. You get me?"

Namjoon hummed. "Yeah, I get you. You're unsure whether the one he truly loves is the past you or you."

"Yep. What do you think of this?" Hana muttered.

"I think you should just let it flow. Just follow what your heart tells you to do. From what I've observed earlier, Prof Jun— I mean, Hoseok really does adore you." Namjoon recalled the way the vampire had acted around Hana when Taehyung joined them. "But that brings us to another question."

"About Taehyung?" Hana chuckled when Namjoon showed her a sheepish grin.

"Yes him. He's the reincarnation of King Lee Hyeon right? I think it's pretty uncanny for you to meet both Hoseok and Taehyung again." Namjoon frowned next. "And I surely do hope that history will not repeat again. No, I won't allow it."

"Me too Joon. I'm scared of dying." Hana took in a deep breath before releasing it. "I feel so exposed without the sun necklace with me. Hoseok told me that since it's a gift from the King himself, this fact alone holds power."