2. Brotherhood

• 第二章 •

• 第二章 •

-

Bursting through the door, the men who were playing their PS4 in the living room jumped at the sudden banging of the door. With their heads all simultaneously turned towards the entrance, they groaned when they realized it was just Hoseok.

A very anxious looking Hoseok.

"Hobi, how many times have I told you not to do that! You'll give us heartattacks!" Seokjin exclaimed, earning looks of disapproval from the rest.

"Hyung, our hearts don't even work." Jungkook rebutted, his eyes now focusing back on the screen.

"That's exactly the point." Seokjin replied.

"Anyways, how was your first day of work? And why do you look as if you've died for the second time?" Yoongi snickered when Hoseok plopped down next to him on the sofa, his eyes shutting close to gather all the long lost courage within him to break the news to his friends.

"She's back." Hoseok blurted.

"Who?"

"H-hana." Hoseok's eyes turned teary while stuttering her name out loud for the rest to hear.

Upon hearing the familiar name which they had not heard for decades, the group of vampires paused whatever they were doing to gape at Hoseok in bewilderment. Their hearts twisted at the sight of him shedding tears, knowing well that even with all the years which had went by, the man's dead heart still belonged to only a girl.

And her name was Hana as well.

"Are you sure that's her? There are plenty of Hanas in South Korea, Hobi." Yoongi placed a hand on his shoulder, gently massaging it to calm him down.

Nodding his head fervently, Hoseok sniffled and wiped his tears away hastily. He thanked Seokjin who had given him a cup of water to quench the dryness in his throat.

"She's the exact carbon copy of the Hana we knew, hyung." Hoseok sighed out. "And guess what? Her loyal sidekick is apparently her best friend in this era too."

Jungkook's eyes twinkled. "You mean Namjoon? The Kim Namjoon?"

"Yeah. And he looks exactly the same as well, minus the long hair of course." Hoseok raked his hair in distress. "I was so close to exploding when I saw them in the lecture hall. I had to hold myself back from bombarding them with questions they probably don't even have the answers for."

"You poor thing." Seokjin pouted, and without another second, he pulled the younger into an embrace.

Hoseok broke into giggles when the other two joined them, squishing him to death.

When night time came, he was trying to read a new book he had purchased a few days ago when his mind got invaded by a certain her. His heart tugged painfully at the thought of her beautiful smile, and before he even realized what he was doing, his hand had automatically unlocked a box which had been with him since the beginning of his life as a vampire.