a/n

Hi my dearest readers!

How was the story? Did you like it?

Excluding the multiple writer blocks I had while plotting out the storyline, I had fun writing this book. It was honestly an emotional roller coaster ride for me to start and complete this story.

If you've read 'Alpha', you probably saw me asking for story opinions the 'Alpha' readers prefer. This book was initially named as 'Millennium', as in a thousand years of time, revolving around our sunshine hobi as a vampire who lives next door to a human girl.

The initial storyline was based off that, but I kept having writer blocks which resulted in me deleting the drafts I had to restart all over again. And thankfully, I was able to write smoothly, and voila! This book was born.

I've always been a sucker for romance stories that cross periods of time, and this concept is what inspired me to start a fic which in my opinion, suited hobi the most. I wrote Hoseok and Hana's past stories the smoothest, as in – my fingers typing nonstop with ideas pouring out through my fingertips tap tap tap.

Their love story was just so tragically beautiful, and although this may sound a little shameless, but everytime I reread what I've written for this book, I will get really emotional along the way, especially the death scenes I've included (sorry, had to build up the plot haha).

I sincerely hope that you liked this story as much as I did.

I'll also be publishing a Bonus Chapter once this book reaches 1K reads!

Once again, thank you for supporting me by reading this book! Hopefully I'll be able to return with another fantasy fic soon ;)

I hope to write at least a fic for each of the members, but I'm still stuck with the writer blocks *sweats*

Until then, let's meet again in the next adventure. :)

Thank you, take care, and byebye! <3