3. Wild Dreams

• 第三章 •

• 第三章 •

-

"Seokho orabeoni!"

As the sweet melodic voice travelled into his ears, a wide smile started to grow on his face, causing the tiny dimples to pop up at both corners of his lips. He spun around just in time to catch her in his arms, and giggles erupted from the both of them as she stuffed her face onto his clothes, inhaling the comforting scent of his she had grown to love a lot.

"My my. Aren't you a little clingy flower?" Seokho planted a soft peck on her forehead, his smile only widening even further when her cheeks turned red at his words.

"I've missed you a lot, orabeoni." Hana sighed out, and with their pinky fingers hooked together, they began to stroll along the lake underneath the moonlight.

This serene place was their little secret dating spot, and they would meet here every night without fail. He would sneak out of the palace after the Crown Prince had fallen asleep, and she would do the same to sneak out from her own house when everyone else was already in their deep slumbers.

"When are we going to stop keeping this relationship of ours as a secret?" Hana questioned with her head resting on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his to share the warmth in the cold night.

"We don't have a choice, my flower." Seokho played with the fallen hair strands around her face. "But I swear, when the time is right, I'll ask permission from the Crown Prince to let me go so I can marry you and be with you forever."

"You better keep this promise, orabeoni." Hana whacked his arm playfully with a pout, but she couldn't help but to break into a giggle fit when Seokho attacked her with pecks all over her face. "It tickles! Stop it!"

"You're too irresistible, my little lotus flower."

Jolting awake from her dream, Hana stared blankly at her work room's wall filled with sticky notes and messy sketches of her webtoon characters, and cursed under her breath when she saw a small pool of her saliva on the desk. She wiped it away with a tissue, and exhaled deeply before furrowing her eyebrows at the weird dream she had during her short nap.

Hana's webtoon was based off the wildest dreams she had been having since she was a teenager. It played bit by bit like a long-term historical drama, and when Hana saw an advertisement from the webtoon app inviting her to snatch her chance to be one of the artists too, she decided to use her dreams as the main plot for her story.

With her talent in drawing and the gift of her dreams, her webtoon's popularity skyrocketed before she could even realize it, and ever since then, Hana started her double-life as a normal university student and a webtoon artist.