7. Silver

• 第七章 •

• 第七章 •

-

To say that Hoseok was bewildered at how similar the past Hana he knew and the 21st century Hana next to her were like would be an understatement. At this point, he had came to the conclusion in which the current Hana, was an actual reincarnation of the past Hana.

After waiting for decades upon decades, he was still unable to believe that she was finally back, and she was doing a pretty damn good job at waltzing into his life once again. He wondered on the reason why the long-forgotten familiar warm and jittery feeling he kept getting when the girl next to him talked was back; was it because she reminded him of the past Hana he loved dearly or was it it was just because it's her?

Hoseok pursed his lips. He was utterly confused with his dead heart and mind now.

"Can you leave me alone now?" Hana deadpanned, repeating the same question for the past five minutes of walking.

"No." Hoseok replied the same answer as well, his sharp gaze constantly scanning for any suspicious threats around the corner. "Stop asking me that. I mean what I said when I said that I'm taking you home."

"You're so stubborn!" Hana sighed.

"So are you." Hoseok fought the smile urging to form on his face.

"Whatever. We are reaching soon anyways." Hana grumbled sullenly.

Upon reaching the little stairs below her apartment building, Hana finally broke into a smile and directed it at Hoseok. She clapped her hands dramatically, earning an eye roll from the guy.

"I'm finally freeeeee!" Hana lifted her arms high up in the air, and let out a squeak when she felt a hand placed on her head.

With her face burning up at the contact, Hana glanced at Hoseok who was already gazing at her fondly, his hand moving slightly to ruffle her bangs gently. Feeling shy, Hana darted her eyes away, and quickly took a step back away from her good-looking professor.

"I'll leave once you reach your unit." Hoseok gestured at her to walk, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his pants.

"How are you even gonna know whether I've entered my unit?" Hana quirked her eyebrows.

"Easy. Just switch on the lights when you're inside the house and give me a wave at the window."

"Oh, okay then." Hana nodded, and bowed respectfully. "Thank you and sorry for this. I'll see you tomorrow, Prof Jung."