Epilogue

• 结尾 •

• 结尾 •

-

200 years later

"You know, sometimes I think it's better for me to just commit suicide so I can get a chance to live as a human again."

Yoongi blinked with his eyebrows scrunched up, his brain trying to process what Jungkook just said. He trailed after where the latter was smiling at, a sad smile of his etching on his face before replying him.

"Well, I'm not Hoseok. So I know I won't have the guts to do it." Yoongi snorted.

"But look where he's at now." Jungkook grinned even wider while pointing at the group of children running around in the playground, their screams and giggles loud and clear.

Jimin walked towards the two vampires seated on the bench with an ice-cream cone in his hand. "Are you guys still watching them like the creeps you are?"

"We are literally their babysitters!" Jungkook retorted before returning his gaze back to three little boys all chasing after a girl who was yelling at them not to run after her.

"Looks like little Hana is gonna grow up to give us headaches again." Jimin giggled.

"Although not biologically related, with both Namjoon and Taehyung being her older brothers, I personally think Hoseok's the one who's gonna get the headaches." Yoongi snickered. "See? They're now blocking Hoseok from reaching Hana."

"This is ridiculous." Jungkook laughed out loud, and waved happily in the air when the three boys ran towards them, with Hana now in Seokjin's arms after picking her up.

"Hana is getting all the love again! This is unfair!" Hoseok pouted while pointing at Hana who simply stuck out her tongue at him.

"That's because she's a princess." Taehyung snapped immediately.

"And our baby sister." Namjoon added proudly.

"But that doesn't mean she gets to be carried all the time!" Hoseok protested.

"You can be my prince, Hobi." Hana giggled, and it made the boy turn into tomato instantly.

Seokjin chortled before offering a hand at Hoseok who was still avoiding Hana's gaze. "C'mon little man, it's time for all four of you to go home. Your mothers will cut our pay if we don't send you all home on time."

Hoseok frowned. "Already? But I've not have had enough fun yet!"

"You'll still be able to play with us tomorrow, Hoseok." Namjoon pointed out.

"Yeah! Maybe we can play dragon versus prince tomorrow!" Taehyung chirped.

"I want Hobi to be my prince!" Hana raised her little arm high up in the air, causing the group of vampires to chuckle.

"I'll be your prince whenever you want, Hana." Hoseok giggled.

"No! You have to go through us first!"

"Yeah! We have to protect her!"

"See? It looks fun to be a little kid again. Maybe I'll be able to get a girlfriend in my next life." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows at his hyungs.

"That sounds silly, Kook." Jimin shook his head with an amused smile. "But if you're really serious about dying, do give me a heads up so I can join you too."

"You too?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

Jimin shrugged. "To be honest, I'm tired of living. These brats here have already lived through two to three lives, and we're still stuck on only one."

"We can die together, I won't mind." Seokjin joined their conversation while keeping his eyes on the four children playing with each other. "But at least till these guys are older. I want to actually watch Hoseok and Hana grow old together, get married, settle down and have children of their own. They really deserve that."

"I second that." Yoongi tugged a small smile on his face when Namjoon and Taehyung screamed in horror when Hoseok pecked Hana's cheek sneakily.

"Do you think they'll freak out when they find out why won't we ever get old?" Jungkook smirked. "I can't wait for the day to drop the news to them. I'm still waiting for the day to boast to Hana that I've completed her webtoon on behalf of her."

"Let's just be patient and watch them grow for now." Jimin giggled, throwing his arms around his friends' shoulders only to struggle with their height differences.

- the end -

-

And this marks the ending of this story!!! 😭😭

Damn I'm sad to actually let go of this story...

A long A/N will be uploaded after this update :')

Stay tuned~