8. Rich Vampires

• 第八章 •

• 第八章 •

-

As the sound of a motorbike roared through the quiet night, Hana's attention shifted from the phone she was using to reply Namjoon's messages towards her supernatural professor at the ground below. She watched the person driving the expensive bike stop before him, shoving him an opaque tumbler with the helmet still worn on his head.

Hana flinched when the bike man lifted his head up, directing his gaze at her who was standing by the window for a few seconds before beginning to seemingly talk with Hoseok. The latter who had been gladly drinking the content inside the tumbler paused his movement, and he raked his hair out of frustration while glancing up at the window as well.

It didn't take him long to reach her front door again.

"Your eyes are back to normal." Hana pointed out, and Hoseok nodded while stepping aside to introduce the bike man.

"This is my friend Yoongi, who's also my housemate." Hoseok gestured at the slightly shorter man dressed in black entirely.

Dark hair, red pouty lips contrasting his pale skin, and a pair of slightly slanted eyes with extremely long eyelashes. Silver hoops hung on both of his earlobes as well, enhancing his bad boy look.

The girl furrowed her brows slightly at the resemblance he had with another character of hers. Was she surprised?

Nah. It would be surprising for her if the 'friend' Hoseok had mentioned just now didn't share any uncanny facial features with her characters.

Hana quirked an eyebrow with her arms crossed. "Are you a vampire too?"

Yoongi nodded nonchalantly. "Yes. And please let us in so we can discard that scumbag for you."

Timidly, Hana stood at a distance as she watched the two pick the low-tier vampire who had ambushed her earlier up before throwing him into a huge black-coloured plastic bag. She sighed at the chaos her house was in, from the bloody mess on the floor to the broken front door.

Hana found herself wondering why hadn't any of her neighbours make a complaint yet at the noises from the fight earlier, since with the door broken, her apartment was no longer soundproof. A shudder ran down her skin as a thought of them being dead invaded her mind.

"Where are you going to sleep tonight?" Hoseok questioned, bringing her out of her trance.

She shrugged. "Maybe I'll crash at Namjoon's."

"Didn't you say that he has a family event though?" Hoseok exchanged a glance with Yoongi when Hana nodded hesitantly.

"You can stay with us for tonight, I guess. There are a five of us in total, but they're pretty alright." Yoongi offered, a small smile forming on his face when he thought of a certain vampire in the household. "Actually, you might know Jungkook? He's one of the housemates."