22. Mirrors

• 第二十二章 •

• 第二十二章 •

-

Taehyung was beyond mad.

His secretary was trembling in fear before him, as he had never once seen the CEO looking so pissed off ever since his return back to South Korea. He knew that it wasn't his fault, but the intimidating aura eluding from the younger man wasn't something to be taken lightly of.

"Are these the only photos?" Taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance, his orbs practically glaring lasers at the secretly taken photos on his marble desk.

"Yes sir. There is only one package—"

A loud slam onto the desk shut Taehyung's secretary's mouth up instantly.

"Are you implying that you want more nonsense like this to appear?!" Taehyung shouted at him. "This is why I don't want to come back to my birth place! The paparazzis here are so much worse than the Hollywood ones. There is literally zero privacy, and I'm not even a celebrity!"

"S-sir, I can look into the sender's details if you want me to."

"If it isn't her getting involved in this mess, I wouldn't even bother to waste my resources on this kind of child play." Taehyung pinched his nosebridge in frustration. "Go and get me informations as soon a possible."

"N-noted, sir!"

With his timid secretary now gone, Taehyung lifted the photos shot by the sender and smirked. His jaw clenched at Hana's face displayed clearly in the photos, some taken while they were leaving the museum and some when they were having lunch together before Hoseok joined them.

He scrunched the sticky note attached to the package, and threw it across his office in anger.

How dare someone try to mess with him? Didn't they know who he was?

Kim Taehyung was a man who would play fire with fire. He was never afraid of the threats directed at him, and he honestly couldn't care less about them either.

But now, an innocent girl was dragged into his mess. He didn't dare to picture what would happen if Hana was kidnapped like what the note had said in exchange of his position as the CEO.

Should he go with the easy way by just reporting to the police?

Or maybe shove money to the culprit?

No. He couldn't.

The other party would only assume that this was his Achilles' heel, and it would only put Hana in more danger.