Before You Start

-

-

Hi there! Welcome to 'You, Again'!

Don't even get me started on how LONG it took me to complete this book... it probably went more than two years? I changed the plot again and again, and ultimately settled with this plot after having an epiphany moment while showering (TMI!!!)

Anyhow, since this is a vampire and historical themed book, please take note that there might be some accurate or inaccurate myths, along with fictional made-up Korean History inside. This is purely fictional, every single scene I've written was extracted from my last few braincells.

Please don't comment things about me plagiarizing or stealing someone's hard-earned work, or comment anything about writing false history because I would NEVER do that. (I don't even know Korean History at all except King Sejong being the inventor of Hangul)

There are a few other things that you gotta take note of too before starting this book :)

-

1) I do not own any of the BTS members, only my original characters.

2) No plagiarism. No copying my story idea, and I never copy someone else's work. I despise copying and stealing someone else's idea. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental as mentioned above.

3) This book contains slight violence and character deaths which may make you feel uncomfortable.

4) This is just a fictional story with BTS in an alternate universe.

-

Now that you're fully prepared, do buckle up and have a nice ride ahead!

Thank you for choosing to read and support this book!

Feel free to leave any comments if you are confused with the plot. I will do my best to help.

xoxo <3

-