4. Crown Prince Lee Shin

• 第四章 •

• 第四章 •

-

"Yes Joonie, I just reached home."

Hanging her house keys onto the hook above her shoe racks, she made a beeline towards the sofa in her living room before plopping down onto it tiredly, her phone still held next to her ear. She switched on her television as it was almost time for the daily news to be announced.

Namjoon was on the other side of the call, the boy nagging at his best friend for spending time outside alone until the sun was down.

"I still can't believe that you actually went along with a total stranger, Moon Hana!" Namjoon scolded. "You're lucky that he's an unproblematic dude who only asked you to play freaking Street Fighter with him."

"Joon, I told you! He reminded me of my webtoon character, Jeongsan. It's just... my head has been caught up with the similarities between Seokho and Prof Jung, and now this guy? What are the chances for all these to be just pure coincidences and nothing else?" Hana blabbered out, the frustration within her overwhelming her bit by bit. "What if... the dreams are not just dreams?"

Namjoon went silent for a few seconds on the line. A sigh was heard then, and Hana felt her heart drop when she knew that her best friend probably thought she was insane.

"Hana, I think you're just overthinking things." Namjoon stated softly.

The news announcers appeared on the screen then, and Hana's eyes widened when she saw the major news of the day flash through the television screen.

"Hana? Are you listening to me? I think you should—"

Hana cut him off. "Namjoon, switch on the tv. They have some interesting news."

"About what?" She heard shuffling from his side, implying that he was doing what he was asked to do.

"It is reported that there have been sightings of a murderer on the loose. Just beginning from less than twenty-four hours ago, a total amount of ten young men and women were found to be murdered and left in alleyways around the victims' neighbourhoods.

After sending the bodies to the forensics, it is stated by the Head of Forensics Department from Seoul University Hospital that, the victims seem to have died due to massive blood loss with an unusual finding on all ten of the victims.

There were two prominent holes on their necks, with remnants of dried blood around the holes."

"Are they trying to tell us that there's a freaking vampire on the loose?" Namjoon questioned in disbelief.