25. Sweeter than Sweet

• 第二十五章 •

• 第二十五章 •

-

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

Stirring awake at Namjoon's deep voice, Hana flinched and sat upright when she realized that the class had ended. Her cheeks turned red when it occured to her that she had dozed off in class again.

"Kim Namjoon. Moon Hana. I need to speak to you two so stay back please." Hoseok informed from the podium he was standing at.

Hana groaned. "I just want to go home and sleep."

Namjoon snorted. "You slept for half the lecture and still, you want to sleep more?"

When the lecture hall was cleared out leaving only the three of them, Hoseok made his way instantly towards the pair of friends still engaged in a heated yet friendly argument on the benefits of afternoon naps. Amused, he shook his head before plopping down at the empty seat in front of Hana's, making them both shut up to look at him.

"Was my lecture that boring?" Hoseok teased as well, and he let out a laugh when Hana hid her face with her notebook.

"See?! Even prof agrees!" Namjoon exclaimed smugly.

"You two are ganging up on me!" Hana pouted, and her cheeks flushed red when Hoseok leaned over to peck her cheeks.

"Eww what the actual hell?" Namjoon spluttered in disgust.

Shrugging nonchalantly, Hoseok fished out the necklace from the inner pocket of his blazer before placing it on the table. Hana cracked a smile immediately.

"Where did you find it?" Hana questioned while putting on the necklace around her neck.

"Taehyung had it. Not sure why, but he did." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows at the thought. "Now that I'm thinking clearly, why was this necklace with him?"

"He probably picked it up in the amusement park when we separated to find you guys." Namjoon piped in.

"That coincidentally?" Hana blinked.

"Actually... since he's the reincarnation of the King who made this in the first place... it wouldn't be surprising if it's actually fated for him to be the one who finds it." Hoseok shifted uncomfortably.

"The history won't be repeating itself... right?" Namjoon frowned when Hoseok shook his head hesitantly.

"Don't focus on the negative side, Hoseok. Just live in the moment for now." Hana comforted him by patting his hands on the table, making him smile gratefully.