5. His Lotus Flower

• 第五章 •

• 第五章 •

-

Hoseok was working out in his room when the door was slammed opened rudely, irritating the man who was wearing only a pair of basketball shorts. He released a groan while letting himself fall back onto the floor, an eyebrow raised at Jungkook gleaming brightly at the door.

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked while moving on to do the burpees sets.

"So mean." Jungkook tutted. "Guess who I met today! I ran into Hana hyung! Moon Hana!"

Freezing at the mentioning of her name, Hoseok snapped his sharp gaze towards the younger vampire in the house. "You met her? How?"

"I kinda snatched her seat in the coffee shop near my dance studio." Jungkook stuck out his tongue bashfully. "When I realized that it was her, I somehow managed to convince her to go to the studio with me. And we hung out."

"How was it then?" Hoseok smiled softly when Jungkook broke into a radiant grin.

"It was awesome! I've missed her presence so much hyung." Jungkook giggled, his entire body pumping wild with serotonins and endorphins all around.

When they were still normal humans back then, Hoseok remembered the first official time for Jungkook to meet Hana. It was in Namjoon's house, occuring after the sudden ambush on the Crown Prince when the latter had insisted to meet Hana that night.

A sullen grimace formed on his face as he recalled to the time when Jungkook was badly injured from the fight, with a severe stab wound on the right side of his abdomen. If it weren't for Namjoon's father who was a famous physician back then, the youngest of the group wouldn't probably be alive until... his first death.

Growing up, Jungkook had always been on the shy side, and would rely on his older friends to protect him when in need, but little did they know that, they were actually his inspiration to be a fighter just as good as they were, hence leading him to keep pushing himself to the day when his swordsmanship actually exceeded his hyungs' levels.

Besides Hoseok who had been trained since young, Seokjin was the other one who was pretty damn good in sword fighting, since he was brought up in a well-known household full of swordsmen from one generation to the next generation. So one day, during a playful banter between the group of friends, when Jungkook who was the smallest that time managed to disarm Seokjin's sword within a short period, they knew, that the youngest would certainly grow to be the best fighter of all times.

However, no matter how strong he was on the outside, he was still a timid boy inside, and with that, it explained why he had gotten extremely afraid of Namjoon and Hana (especially Hana because she's a girl) when they were the first ones he saw upon waking up. He was about to go into defense mode by attacking them when Hana simply stopped him with a finger poked on his forehead.