28. Her Vampire Lover

• 第二十八章 •

• 第二十八章 •

-

Infuriated.

That was what Hoseok was feeling at the moment.

Upon returning back to their penthouse only to find it thrashed with no signs of Hana and Namjoon, Hoseok had let out a strangled cry of anger before throwing his fist onto the wall next to him, leaving a promiment dent with cracks on it. His friends were surprised to see him lose his usually composed form, but they understood why.

And when Taehyung's secretary called to inform what happened to the CEO as well, all hell broke loose right then. Thankfully, Taehyung's phone was still switched on, so his secretary was able to track where he was kidnapped to.

Following the address given by the secretary, the vampires zoomed across the highway in their luxurious sports cars and motorcycles, none bothered by the authorities as they knew they would be able to get out of it with just a snap of a finger. Within record time, with Hoseok's car leading the rest, they reached their destination – a forest reserve with a steep cliff which would grant you death if you were to accidentally slip off it.

Although enraged, Hoseok kept his anger in check and moved stealthily towards the single-storey wooden hut, taking advantage of the tall trees of the forest by hiding behind them carefully. His silver eyes scouted the area, taking note of the presence of another branded car parked near the hut, along with a suited man screaming into his phone with a few other armed men around him.

"There are low-tier vampires too." Yoongi sniffed out, a look of disgust flashing across his pale face.

"Who's that man?" Jimin questioned, eyes narrowing in suspicions.

Jungkook frowned. "No idea. But judging by how he's dressed differently from the guards, he's probably the big boss. The culprit behind this."

"He's mine to handle then." Hoseok tilted his neck to pop the tensed joints, and cracked his knuckles to brace himself for a combat. "We have to be careful though, since he has vampires with him. He may be expecting for us."

"Right. So how do we do this?" Seokjin turned to face his brothers expectantly.

"Jungkook and I will take care of the armed humans." Jimin smirked, fishing out his handguns to throw them casually into the air, turning them smoothly.

"Yoongi and I will handle the vampires then." Seokjin nodded, and rested a hand on Hoseok's shoulder, giving it an assuring squeeze. "You sure you'll be able to handle the man alone? He might be armed too."

Hoseok looked nothing else but murderous as he licked his protruding fangs. "I'd do anything to get Hana back."

After sending each other a nod, without any warning, they dashed out of their hiding spot and lunged towards the group of men and vampires surrounding the hut. They were stunned for a second, but quickly recovered when Taehyung's uncle shouted at them to attack.