CHAPTER 2

Saint woke up once again with tears on his face .Another night, another dream.  Today's  his first day on the university, he know nothing about the school aside from it is his brother's old school. His brother got an emergency on company leaving him with my his spare car to drive. Thanks to the Google Map, he didn't get  lost. Soon as he arrived, he immediately started to walk as if he knew where he's  heading. He's getting excited, but he don't know the reason why his heart's beating fast. He continued to stroll down until someone called him by name "Tor", the moment he saw him he feel like crying and if not for his brain functioning, his body would want to hug the man before him.

*********

Zee doesn't really like teaching someone but got inspired by this particular person whom he admit he love for years now,Tutor, he's a year younger than him, and he loves teaching. Zee had never seen anyone so passionate in teaching, and Tutor taught him to dream too. But, one day, Tutor flew in States and until now, Zee couldn't get a hold of him. He's not contacting anyone of his friends. Zee's been wanting to look for him but he just can't find any lead wherever he is. He's in love with him, and knew he loves him too. Zee regret not telling him what he really felt, maybe things would have been different if only he's just honest with his feelings to him.

Zee headed towards the university, and as school being school, the hallways as busy as bee. Students chitchatting and some were on the ground enjoying the good weather. He walked towards his destination when a familiar face crossed just right in front of him. "Tor", He called at the latter  but he didn't looked or either stop, he just proceeded to where he's going as like he was looking for something. He's wearing a student uniform, but it's Tutor! I know it's him, I know every little about him, Zee thought to himself. He  chased after him, and when he had the chance, he  gently held his shoulder and have him look at him.

"Tor",Zee exclaimed and his eyes didn't passed the quizzical look on the man's face. The way he flinched and his eyes started to redden. " Tor, I've been looking for yo..", suddenly, tears escaped from Saint's eyes. "Oh my God, Tor, did I scare you? I...uhm..I .", the man  blinked and wiped his tears. "Tor?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not Tor or whoever he is. I think you're mistaken", the man said and distanced himself. How could it be?, Zee thought to himself. " Please excuse me?", he added, then walked away. Zee couldn't make any movement as he try to find back his composure  after losing it the moment he saw the man's face. Am I really mistaken?

"Zee..", Tommy's voice immediately made Zee  looked at his direction. "What are you doing here?",

"Nothing..",Zee replied, he frowned. Zee started to take steps but he admits, he feel like something's pulling him to go to that kid.

"It's not you to talk with a student.. who's that?", Tommy then smiled teasingly enough for his dimples to appear.

"I don't know",

"Hey, that' unfair.", Tommy pouted.

"What's unfair, huh?",

"Hm, anyways... Earth messaged me that he'll just come by during lunch..",

"Oh yeah, I forgot. He'll introduced his brother, right?", Tommy nodded. "What's so important of introducing his brother to us? Do he want us to babysit him?",

"P'Zee, you're being cold again.." Zee looked at him sharp. "Tsk, who knows? If that little boy's a good news", he added.

"Don't care!",. I shrugged him and went to the office. He's too preoccupied. Will it be ever coincidence that he'll see someone who's exactly identical to Tor. Zee's mind lingered on that thought for awhile.