CHAPTER 8

Earth had fallen silent since he saw the picture of Tutor. Zee and Tommy noticed it so he tried to calm him down. Saint is a keen observant but he tried to keep himself from asking and Tommy keep him busy giving Zee the chance to at least talk to him. Tommy knew that there's wall between the two that's keeping them to get closer. But he couldn't blame Zee, maybe he's just protecting himself on this complicated situation they're in.  Now, Earth is alone with Park.

"Who's Tutor?", Park asked Earth who was about to take a beer and froze in the middle. "Saint told",

"Aww..what more did he tell you?",

"Hm, he joked on getting psychiatric help",

"Who? Saint..the heck? What's that for?", Earth exclaimed.

"Dreams...and he asked me about his donor?", Park opened the bottled water.

"And what did you tell him?",

"I told him his first name..",

"Why did you do that? You just broke your hospital's code..",

"It's fine.. besides there's too many Sam in U.S, I only told him the first name..",

"Sam Denovan, that's what I could remember.",

"So, Saint thought his donor's name is Tutor.", Earth looked at Saint. "And that he dreamt about someone he didn't even know...even told me that he felt like his donor and your friend Zee has connection", Park added.

"Where all that came from?",

"I don't know..but he seemed to relax when I told him his donor's name is Sam and not Tutor. It's like he's been thinking about that for awhile now.", Park clicked his tounge. "Anyways, I gotta go now..I have to inform Dr. Lou about Saint's condition, and I have another appointment.",

"Okay, thank..want me to drop you off?", Earth asked.

"and you'll left your friends..I don't wanna be a bad guy", Park grinned. "I can take care of myself. Have fun.",

"Okay then..",

"Don't let Saint take any alcohol....",

"I'm not..", Park then took his kit.

"Saint, I'm leaving..", Park caught Saint's attention who's busy talking with Tommy and glancing on Zee. Saint then walked to him and Park grinned.

"P', what did you tell brother?", Saint asked.

"Nothing.", Park smiled and rubbed Saint's nose. Their clingyness is no longer new to Earth, Saint is like a brother to him. "I gotta go.",

"Okay, P'", Saint then smiled and walked Park out.

"Saint, tell him if you like him, it will help", Park teased.

"I told you I'm not.", Saint then close the door but he could still Park laughing loud outside. Everyone can carve the "shit" on Saint's mouth. He then shook his head and hit on the wall. He miscalculated it's strength that he didn't realized it will be to painful for him. He dropped down on the floor. "Ow!!", He yelped, resting his forehead on the his palm.

"Saint,you okay?", Zee's voice once again made him flinch. It's too late for him to realize that Zee had scooted already next to him and the moment he raised his face to look at him, their faces were only inches away from each other. Both eyes were widen and stared at each other, they were interrupted when someone coughed behind then. Saint pushed Zee away but that only him to lost his balance and accidentally held on Zee's top pulling him towards him. Zee's buttons was scattered on the floor but the main scene was Saint ended up sitting on the floor and Zee were few inches leaning above him, his hand resting on Saint's chest. Both exchanged glances from their faces to chests.
"Okay, whatever you guys are doing, it's too early for that.", Tommy grinned.