CHAPTER 33

"Why did you come with P'Earth? You don't even have clothes with you.",Saint gave a pair of pants and shirt to Joss. "You're lucky P'Earth and you share the same body size..",

"It slip out my mind, if i took any clothes, I'll take time...we couldn't have arrived on time", Joss took the clothes and pouted on Saint. "I'm so worried about you when I heard it..I just wanted to come to you the sooner.." Saint smiled patting Joss' shoulder.

"I told you right,  I'm so grateful you know...go ahead, and take a shower..you stink!", Saint smiled and let Joss use his bathroom. "I'll wait for you outside.",

"Okay..", Saint soon left the room and saw his brother wrapping a blanket on Park who fell asleep on the couch. His heart clenched knowing that he might be the cause of Park's tiredness and stress. Earth immediately looked at him soon as he got out of the room.

"Do you need anything Saint? Food? Medicine.. anything..", Saint chuckled on his brother.

"I'm fine..you can take a rest. I'm sorry that I  made you worry....again.", Saint sadly smiled and Earth immediately got him on his embrace.

"I know you're too old to get pampered like this..but I'm never gonna stop doing this... worry or not..it doesn't matter, you're my brother...the only one I have.. I'm gonna spoil you until you complain to mom.", Earth teased and broke the hug.

"I think you should save that for P'Mixx....spoil him, not me. Show all of your affection to him and not me...I know you miss him, go on.", he added with a smile, but to Earth that was only a bluff. Eyes are the windows to soul, and Saint's eyes tells everything that he's still in pain breaking up with Zee. Yeah, that's a break-up scene that they witnessed earlier, that's Saint's first break-up after all.

"No, I'm not gonna leave you alone Saint..

"Hey... I'm fine.. Can't you see?", Saint flashed a smile that his eyes almost get into straight line.

"You're not fine...Zee's your first..", Earth trailed.

"And definitely won't be his last..", Joss appeared, resting his arms around Saint's shoulder. Saint looked at him surprised, but he only smiled cheekily on him.

"What's that even suppose to mean?", Earth frowned.

"I'm sure Saint will fall in love again...and his first, Zee... yeah, maybe he'll leave a mark but I'm sure the second will make Saint happy, enough to forge...", He yelped when he felt someone pinching his side.

"What the heck are you talking about,P'..", Saint widen his eyes, locking their gazes. "Fall in Love..never am gonna fall in love again..", He sounded teasingly.

"Don't put an end to it yet, Saint...who knows, tomorrow..next day.. very next..next day... I'm already your boyfriend..", Joss playfully wiggled his brows, Saint laughed so hard thinking it's only a joke, but who knew what's running around the other guy's mind.

"Don't you dare flirt with Saint in front of me...", Earth growled.

"I'm done here... follow me on the dining P'Joss, let's grab some snacks. Brother cooked for us.", Saint trailed as he lead the way to the dining.

"Okay..", Joss replied and followed Saint. Earth followed them too.

"P", just go to P'Mixx... I'm fine here, P'Joss is here to accompany me..", Saint smiled on Earth, but Joss shook his head.

"The Mixx guy, is the guy who's standing next to that tall guy, right?",

"Yeah.. he's Mixxiw Sahaphap, the only person that made brother blush like hell..", Saint teased, Joss smiled playfully on Earth then soften to see Saint smile.