CHAPTER 13

A week later and Saint still couldn't get any information about Sam Denovan. He wanted to know as soon as possible, why even though he learned about his donor's name, his insides won't settle. He's too exhausted on thinking that there might be really a connection between Zee and himm Should I ask him directly? Their relationship slightly improved lately that he felt no more awkwardness between them, he thought at least. Saint's smiled on the thought but was interrupted when he was flicked on the forehead.

"Ow!", Saint yelped rubbing his already red forehead

"Why are you smiling,huh?", Earth grinned.

"Nothing..argh! That hurts.", Saint pouted.

"Focus on the math problem, Suppapong.", Earth pursued. Saint regrettably pulled his paper asking his brother to tutor him. He didn't know that he's brother is way stricter than Zee.

"Your sample problems are for seniors, I'm a freshman, P', FRESHMAN!!",

"I'm teaching you for free, my rules!"

"Oh God!", Saint burried himself on his books. "By the way, P', P'Mix and P'Jimmy will come by later, we have a group study..", Saint murmured looking at his brother's reaction. "We're not going to distract you, are we?",

"Nope, not at all." Earth replied. "By what time?",

"3:00",

"Oh, that's great. We can invite them over dinner, I promised Nong Mixxiw a dinner", Earth trailed calmly, Saint's head snapped.

"You promised P'Mixx, a dinner?", Saint leaned forward, smirked when he saw his brother went flustered.

"W-w-well not exclusively for him, but to the other o-one to..Ji-Jimmy.", Earth stuttered, that made Saint laughed.

"Why are you nervous,P? I'm just asking you..", Saint teased.

"Crap! Suppapong, on the paper!", Earth exclaimed, Saint shook his head.

"You don't have a girlfriend? Why don't you date P'Mixx..", Saint rested his chin at the back of his palm.

"I like girls", Earth replied dismissively, ears turning to red.

"Really? On that all-red ears? Flustered face, you like girls?", Saint playfully shook his head. "Liar!",

"You..are you selling me out?",

"Yeah", Saint replied. "You're no longer young, you gotta have someone on your side.", He added.

"And you think that would be your friend,Mixxiw?", Saint nodded abruptly. "I don't like him?",

"A question mark! I doubt it, P'. Besides, you invited him over a dinner.",

"A friendly one! For looking at you on school..",

"Don't use me as an excuse! You didn't invite P'Joss even once? He's my bestfriend for 12 years.."

"That's different.", Earth continued.

"How is that different..", Saint smirked. "Na, P', be honest, you like P'Mixx, don't you?", Earth surrendered.

"A bit.",

"Biiiiiiitttt!", Saint repeated

"Alright! I like him! You happy?",

"Of course!", Saint giggled.

"Don't you dare tell him!", Earth glared at him.

"Why not! It's a good news!",

"You",.