CHAPTER 11

"I have it,Zee", Earth muttered.

"Yes?", Zee looked at Earth, horror evident on him.

"I have the photos of you and Tutor.", Earth replied calmly hoping to calm Zee.

"Did..he..",

"I don't think so, I saw him reading it last night but I don't think he saw it, he didn't shown any sign of it since earlier", Earth replied.

"I'm sorry, Earth, I inserted it on that book, I thought it wouldn't be purchased since it's real kept", Zee apologetically trailed.

"Fate's playing on you two", Earth added.

"Yeah?", Zee hesitated and rubbed his nape. "Saint, I've found it", Zee took the book and went towards Saint's room. Earth just watched Zee to freely move around the condo and decided to go to the kitchen. Zee went to check on Saint and found him standing in a stall smiling over his phone. Zee didn't realize he was looking at Saint for a long time now, reflected sunlight hit Saint's skin that made him looks like a porcelain shining. Zee leaned on the door and just let Saint all smiley, but then again, cleared his throat when he felt his face warming, again.

"Oh, sir..you..", Saint's about to go down when his foot slip over-the edge of the chair that made it unstable. Shit! Saint cursed internally.Zee rushed to Saint soon as he saw him about to fall and right at the moment, Zee caught Saint's waist but the weight is too much for him to bear that they ended up down once again. Zee hissed in pain feeling the pain in his ass, and supported them by his right hand but the others still rested on Saint's waist. "How may times are you going to fall on me, Mr. suppapong?", Zee's teased and Saint opened his eyes. When did he closed his eyes, he thought.

"Khor tot na,P'", Saint pouted, that made Zee's lips to curve up.

"Why are you smiling?", Saint frowned still not realizing that he's still on top of Zee, lower extremities touching.

"Nothing", Zee replied. "However, if you stay there longer, I think we'll be having problems.", Zee teased that made Saint to frown.

"What's that even supposed to m..", Zee couldn't help but hide his chuckle when he caught the way how Saint's eyes widen and ears turned definitely red pushing himself up away from him. Saint slid himself away from Zee.

"Argh! That hurts.", Zee groaned.

"I'm sorry", Saint relayed knealing, facing the floor, flustered. Zee smiled and pushed himself towards Saint.

"I'm kidding, Saint. I'm fine", he said ruffling Saint's hair. He somehow felt relieved that Saint no longer flinched on his touch.

"Still..",

"I'm fine, besides I heard something that healed the pain instantly", Zee trailed, Saint looked up at Zee, their eyes connected. "P", Khor tot na,P'", he then repeated what Saint told, Saint immediately looked down hiding his blushing face.

"I'm sorry",.Zee laughed in return.

"You know what the way you're acting, no one would know you're a son of a multi-billionaire family", Zee added as he sit in front of Saint.

"I'm not a spoiled brat ", Saint growled at him, Zee raised his brows up.

"They're overprotective at you especially your brother..",

"Hmm.", Saint sit facing Zee. "...and .. oh, it's that the book?", He asked and Zee nodded.

"Yeah", Zee opened the book and scanned it's pages.

"I haven't done reading it, but it's okay, you can take it.", Saint trailed.

"On the second thought, you can have it now", Zee awkwardly smiled, Saint narrowed his gaze