CHAPTER 19

"I like you, Saint", Saint's eyes widen and time seems to stop clicking for the moment. He just stared on the man above him who's also staring at him as if they're having a staring contest. No one dared to move as the two seems to be gone studying each other's reaction.

"What are you..?",

"I like you, Saint.. no matter how hard i try to dismiss this, i just can't..", Zee trailed making sure not to leave Saint's eyes. "I love you, Tor"  , that memory unfortunately flashed through Saint's mind. He flinched and closed his eyes as tears starting to cloud it. His heart ache for what he just heard.

"Please..stop hurting me, P'", Saint murmured, Zee felt guilty looking at Saint's tear escaping at the side of both of his eyes. "I've had enough...all of this adoration that wasn't supposed to be mine", Zee loosen his grip on Saint's wrist. Saint then took the chance to push Zee and left the bed.

"Saint..",

"I am...not Tutor, P'. And I will never be, please stop doing this to me..", Saint argued as Zee held his wrist once again. He tried to pull his hands back on him but he was pulled hard until he met Zee's hard chest.

"I told you I like you, not because you look like Tutor.. I like you because .. it's you, Saint", Zee tried to convince the crying Saint on his embrace, but Saint pushed him away once again.

"Do you expect me to believe that? After that night..", Saint continued as the pain of being mistaken of someone else's slice his heart. "...I...know how you love Tutor..I felt it.", Saint's lips trembled. "..the way you call for his name...the way you giggled, the way....the way you touch..the..the way you kissed..", Saint paused and looked at Zee. "... i could feel it.",

"I admit it, Saint. I know.. I know I've hurted you. But please believe me..",

"I think you're just confuse, P'", Saint trailed wiping his tears by the back of his hand. "...i think I'm confusing you, P'.. it's not even that long since we met", Saint turned around to walk away but was stopped when Zee talked.

"You think?", Zee queried. "You think that's my reason, Saint?", Saint looked at Zee once again. "Cause I don't think so..I admit, i got interested on you at first because of Tutor, I missed him and you became my excuse to just love him more..but I realized, it's wrong. You're innocent, you're too good to be used ,Saint.. that's .. that's why I tried to stay away from you.. during your first weeks.", Zee smiled sadly, Saint's knees were trembling. "But the more I got close to you, the more I get to know you..I can't help falling into you, Saint.. I'm not stupid, I'm not stupid enough..to..to..not distinguish what's the difference between you two..I love your cheekiness..I love to see you smile..it hurts me to see you cry, I just want you to be on my side,. I don't want you out of my sight..I felt jealous over someone I haven't even met, not even on Tutor, but to you, only you...and I felt proud that I'm the first one you've tell what that's scar for." Zee couldn't help as few tears escaped from him. "I know you'll find it unbelievable, but Saint..trust me.. what I feel here..", Zee slipped his hand down to Saint's and rested it on his chest where his heart's beating crazy. "is for you, not for anyone else.", Zee tried his best to maintain Saint's eyes on him by cupping his face, thumb rubbing the tears that had spred all over Saint's face. "Trust me, I'm serious.", Saint sniffed and finally let himself relax. He rested his head over Zee's shoulder, he breath in Zee's scent. He felt safe.

"I'm sorry, it's just too much.", Saint mumbled as Zee caressed his hair.

"I understand, but please believe me..", Zee kissed Saint's forehead and he nodded. "Thank you.",

"You're a professor, what should we do?", Saint murmured that made Zee chuckled.

"Doesn't matter, all I need is you", Zee then wrapped his right hand over Saint's waist, pulling him closer.