CHAPTER 6

It's an hour later that Saint finally broke free from Earth. Earth wanted Saint to take the day off already. The two exchanged words about worry, tiredness and rest, 2 months, careless which only led the listeners outside to think hard about what they're talking about. What's with Saint that made Earth worry like a mother, Zee thought to himself. Zee now led Earth to the parking area.

"Hey, I didn't know you could be so protective to your brother..", Zee teased. Earth heaved a sigh resting his arms on his waist.

"That kid...he needs a close supervision, Zee.", Earth trailed shaking his head.

"Why? He's 19 already...I don't think that's..",

"Brother's instinct.", Earth smiled on Zee." Well, thank you for taking care of my brother, the great Zee. I'll see you in my next visit.",

"Yah! Stop visiting here, the students have to study, you're causing too much attention. You're lucky that your brother's identity isn't exposed yet. I'm sure they'll..",

"It's okay, you're there.",

"I'm not a babysitter", Zee growled at Earth as he opened the door of his car.

"Can't you?", Earth teased, Zee glared at him then Earth laughed. He noticed something in there when Saint and Zee looked at each other. But he's aware of possibility that Zee seems to get along with Saint because of his longing to Tutor. Yeah, he knew, though he haven't met or seen Tutor, but the way Zee and Tommy shares story about him in the past, he understood how dear Tutor to Zee. "Zee..", Earth's voice soften and led Zee looked at him. "Show me a picture of Tutor, I'm curious.", He then closed the door. Zee sighed and smiled.

***********

Saint's now sitting with Mixxiw and Jimmy back to their classroom. He still couldn't keep an eye contact with Mixxiw which still made Mixxiw laugh on the latter.

"Hey, Saint..you okay?", Jimmy asked noticing how silent Saint was.

"Yeah, I'm fine", Saint replied but he then leaned on the wall with his head.

"Seriously, Saint what's wrong?",  Mixxiw suddenly laughed. Saint glared at Mixxiw.

"Sorry, sorry..", Mixxiw tried shutting his mouth.

"Hey, you guys, why don't you share huh? I'm sure it's something happened while you're on the toilet earlier, Saint! Mix!", Jimmy looked at Mixxiw.

"Ask Saint not me.", Mixxiw exclaimed.

"Saint?',

"There's nothing, P", Saint trailed back.

"Okay, this is a wild guess..since you two won't share it. It does have connection with Professor Panich right?", Saint's eyes widen, Mixxiw laughed. "It is? What the hell! Mix, you caught them kissing?",

"We're not!", Saint's face flushed immediately.

"Shit! It is..what kind of development is this?", Jimmy queried more.

"I told you we're not!", Saint exclaimed. "It's all an accident and...",

"So you two really kissed?" Saint gasped after getting caught. Mixxiw laughed finally subsided but Saint's glare could bring him in heaven.

"Alright we did. But it's all an accident", Saint replied. "No one knew it was going to happen",

"And you collapse after that? Is Professor Panich's lips so sweet that you fell unconscious?", Jimmy teased.

"P", Mixxiw laughed once again. "You're going crazy, P'Mixx",  Saint growled.

"It's fine, you're my happy pill", Mixxiw winked, Saint thrown a paper which was avoided.