CHAPTER 24

"Park..", Earth answered the phonecall soon as he reached his accommodation.

"Hey, did you, by chance, asked for background check on Saint's donor?",

"No...why would I? Why did you ask by the way?",

"Well..my colleague in U.S told me that there's a man who asked for his background..you sure you didn't?",

"No..", Earth sat on the couch and focused on their conversation.

"How about Saint?",

"That's impossible, he doesn't know anything about it. And I have eyes on Saint, I don't think so", Earth weighed the possibilities but he couldn't. Saint's focus is school and Zee, he thought to himself.

"I see...then who would ask for his background?",

"Maybe his family?",

"Hmm.."

"Did you ask Dad?", Earth asked.

"No...I don't think that's necessary... I'll go ahead, I just thought it's you..",

"Okay..",

********

Zee groaned with the weight he's feeling on his chest, warm air hitting his neck. Hesitantly, he opened his eyes and was welcomed by Saint's hand wrap on his chest, legs rested on his hips. Saint's using his shoulder as his pillow. He smiled and his lips touched Saint's forehead. He then looked at the wall-clock on Saint's room indicating it's already 8:00 a.m.

"Saint, love..", Zee whispered softly, making circles on Saint's forehead. "..wake up na, kha.", Saint only moved a bit but still didn't opened his eyes, instead he tightened his embrace and dugged his face even closer to him. "Babe...Love...Saint..bunny.."

"5 minutes more, P'", Saint murmured.

"I need to cook for breakfast.."

"Naa..P', don't take my koala bear..", Saint murmured, that made Zee laugh.

"Hey, you're still dreaming?",

"P'Zee..",

"Okay, okay..5 minutes..", Zee then yanked Saint clser to him, stroking the back of Saint's head. He wrapped his arms around Saint's, then slowly tapped his shoulder as he's racking a baby for a lullaby. Saint let out a soft chuckle that made Zee's heart flutter. He thought Saint would make a deal with his confession in regards with Tutor. A moment after, Saint' s phone beeped.

"Your phone beeped",

"It's fine..leave it..",

"You sure? It may be important?",

"P', you don't want me to hug you?", Saint pouted, Zee's eyes flutter, he took a peck on Saint's pouty lips.

"How much I love to keep you in my embrace..but you have a medicine to take, so i have to prepare your food..",

"You're acting like my brother..", Said that rolled his eyes off Zee.

"Do you want me to be your brother then?",

"No..", Saint pushed himself up, and stare down to Zee.

"Then?",

"Stay at your place, be my good professor..",

"Professor?",

"...and a koala..", Saint teased that gained Zee yanking him back to his chest, lips just inches away from each other.

"You haven't said what I want to hear", Zee whispered.

"What do you want to hear then?", Saint's eyebrows curved up.