CHAPTER 30

"Did you two finally broke up?", Tommy queried as the sudden blink of Zee's eyes just crossed his eyes. "Oh my God, so you do. No wonder he's not even around..",

"What would you feel if he's here because of your bestfriend's heart..", Zee trailed that made Tommy frowned.

"What's that supposed to mean?", Tommy asked.

"Saint's alive because of Tutor's heart.",

"Hey, that can't be.. it's as if you're saying..",

"It is...", Zee replied coldly.

"You're lying! He can't be dead, Zee.. there's no way, Tutor's dead.." Tommy stumbled back, tears forming on his eyes.

"He is..and it's making sense now.. why both of us felt familiar on Saint, mistaking him for Tutor... reason why Tutor didn't contact us for the last time.."

"Zee... that's.. what happened?", Tommy queried tears escaping through his eyes.

"I heard it was a car accident..but it seems...he was intentionally given up for someone else's sake..", Zee's voice cracked remembering what he heard on Park and Saint's conversation.

"and you're saying that someone else's..",

"Saint..", Zee muttered with his heart clenching hard seeing his friend crying in front of him.

"Oh my God!!", Tommy just let his tears flow and Zee caressed his back. "How...how could this happen Zee.?",

"I wish I know Tommy..", Zee replied.

********

Saint woke up lying cold in the floor. He didn't have any strength to move at all. He's been crying for the past 48 hours, with fever, without taking any food on his system. He doesn't evel feel hungry at all...he didn't even care if the pain his feeling on his chest is because he's hurt or for he hadn't taken any of his medicine. He doesn't deserve to continue to live when the person he thought who'll understand him turned his back from him, shown who still important on him and he already accepted the fact that the man may have completely hated him. He didn't blame him though, cause he thought he deserved it. He's now embracing the next person he's about to lose, a person who became dear to him already. He smiled sadly as tears fell on his face and murmured. "I'm sorry, P'Tommy..", He pushed himself out front the floor and leaned his back on the edge of the bed and collected his knees into his chest.

"You stupid Saint.. you should have took care of yourself..you have set boundaries on your feelings.. you should have known that from the start..but you're freaking stupid to think that you'll have him completely yours..", Saint looked at the empty ceiling. The pain is too much for him to handle. He wiped his tears repeatedly but it won't stop. The face of Zee's disgust? Anger...replayed on his mind over and over again. He's no longer allowed to call him P'Zee.. he chuckled to realized how ironic it is, at first he didn't want to call him by that and the man wants it..and now, that he's used on calling him by his name, the guy no longer wants him be called by it.. his eyes soon darted on his phone that's ringing for how many hours now.. he's amazed that it's hasn't gone shut down.

"SAINT, PLEASE TALK TO ME, I'M OUTSIDE", Park sent him the mesage, but he shove it away. He then gasped when his phone rung and Mixxiw's caller id appeared. He's mind's losing all it's strength to keep him reasonably, he's all scared that they'll judge him, leave him too if they find out the truth. He's trapped on the square one again.. he'll be going to be once again stranger on the friends he had time to share.

"Doctor Park...",Mixxiw trailed as he and Jimmy arrived at the condo and saw how frantic Park was outside. He knew there's something wrong on Saint.