CHAPTER 23

"Have you calmed down?", Zee asked Saint, they decided to go to Earth's condo instead of coming back to his house.

"Khub, sorry.. I shouldn't have lied.", Saint pouted.

"No harm done, Saint.", Zee pulled Saint near him and caressed his back.

"P'",

"Saint..",

"Can you tell me about Tutor?", Saint asked, heart's though heavy but his mind won't settle unless he know a thing or two about him. He also knows that it's unnecessary but he wanted to know..

"You sure?", Zee hesitantly asked Saint.

"Uh..but if you don't want to, it's fine.", Saint smiled.

"Okay, I'll tell you.", Zee took a deep breath, and Saint took a comfortable seating on the couch. He faced Zee and eyes fixicated on him as if he's waiting for a long story to tell.

"So..uhm.. Tutor is my childhood friend, I am a year older than him but it didn't matter to us. I met him first, I am friends with him first before I met Tommy and Earth.", Zee smiled. "Actually, he's the one who led me into this profession, I love his passion on teaching..I haven't met anyone who had that unwavering passion on teaching.", Saint unconsciously blinked his eyes and gulped nothing, admitting that Tutor's contribution to Zee's life hit his gut differently, when he met Zee's eyes, he only smiled..

"I see", Saint muttered slowly but enough for Zee to hear.

"Saint.."

"I'm fine, P'..tell me more..", Zee took both of his hands, clenching in between his. He rubbed it that made Saint felt warm.

"He's my first love",

"That I know..", Saint murmured.

"I'm sorry..", Zee felt guilty, so he squeezed Saint's hand instead.

"No harm done, P'", Saint give Zee a reassuring smile. "Continue..",

"Hm, as I said he's my childhood friend, and it's no longer new to us to share things.. that's his room, the one you entered earlier, we share the house..",

"Doesn't brother really haven't met him?", Saint asked, trying to wriggle the stirring pain in him, Zee shook his head.

"He's too busy,..",

"Hm, where is he now,P'?",

"It's been 9 months since he went to U.S, we don't really why he suddenly left us. He didn't even called us...we waited but none of that happened... we're still waiting though, I know soon he'll contact us again..",

"Does he know about your affection to him?", Saint queried that made Zee's eyes to widen, he soon then unconsciously licked his bottom lips that Saint definitely noticed. Jealousy? Insecurity? That's definitely slowly breaking his composure, Said shook his mind internally.

"Maybe..", Zee replied honestly as he slowly loosen up the his grip on Saint's hands. "He left even before I could confess..", Zee looked down to Saint's hand.

"Do you regret it?",

"Huh?", Zee's head snapped and looked back to Saint as if a slowly closing wound abruptly opened up again.

"Do you regret not being to..",

"Oh my God, Saint!!", Earth's voice lingered and Saint abruptly looked at his direction. Zee sighed and admitted that he's thankful for the sudden intrusion of Earth. He didn't what to answer on Saint's question, aware that Saint's hiding the pain of his answers behind his smiling facade. "You made me worried, Zee told me that you saw..",