CHAPTER 3

Saint and Zee then walked towards the room together after Earth paid his goodbye. Saint walked behind Zee who will be his professor. Saint wanted to escape from him cause he could feel something he couldn't understand. There's this familiarity that makes him want to hold him in anyways.

"Please take care of him for me Saint",  Saint froze the moment his dream last night flashed before him. Tears are now tempting to escape as he held his chest. "P'Zee.." he murmured but enough for Zee to hear. Zee turned around and saw Saint few steps away from him.

"Nong Saint.. did you say something?", Zee asked as he walked towards Saint, Saint abruptly looked at Zee, he blinked realizing what he had said.

"Nothing, sir.", Zee was taken aback of Saint had called him. What am I expecting, Zee thought to himself. "Saint, can you do me a favor?",

"K-khub?", Saint replied nervously, which made Zee chuckled. He felt as if something just caressed his heart for him to feel some kind of relief behind that chuckle.

"Don't be scared of me, I'm not gonna eat you.", Saint still looked at him nervously. "Okay, at least, if we're not inside the classroom or such, can you not call me sir",

"I think that inappropriate sir, you're my professor..and..",

"You're my friend's brother so I guess that's good enough.", Zee replied smiling. Saint found it amusing but he's not really comfortable of the situation. The conflict inside him, the feelings he couldn't understand.. "Saint..",Zee held Saint's shoulders but he flinched. "Oh, I'm sorry.."

"It's fine, khub! I think we should go..", Saint then walked forward leaving Zee behind. Zee soon followed Saint, he can't put aside his thoughts especially when he could spot similarities between Tutor and Saint. He tried not to talk about what happened, about Saint tearing up the first time he saw him. Soon they reached the classroom, Saint gaining attention is understatement but everyone was surprised when Zee tapped his shoulder and pointed an empty seat which is next to someone that made Saint smile immediately. Jimmy waved at him and he then moved towards him. Saint sat next to him and there Jimmy pulled him closer.

"Are you close with Mr. Pruk? Is he your brother?", Jimmy asked that Saint looked at him abruptly.

"No, he's not my brother", Saint replied.

"Then?", Jimmy teasingly pursued his lips, Saint frowned.

"He's..",

"Mr. Karn.." Saint and Jimmy looked at Zee.

"Yes sir?",

"Is your story fun? Share it to the class..", Zee remarked coldly that made Jimmy gulped his own saliva.

"Sorry, sir.", Jimmy apologetically waied on Zee. Both Saint and Jimmy sat straight and listened to now lecturing Zee. Zee's distracted by Saint's presence, he cant just help to see Tutor on him.

"Sir?", Zee was pulled back when one of his student called. Jimmy looked Zee then back to Saint. He then took a piece of paper then write something on it, then passed it on Saint. Saint looked at him quizzically but soon read what Jimmy passed. YOU SURE THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN YOU TWO?, Saint glared at Jimmy.

"What are you talking about?", Saint whispered.

"Hm, I..saw something, that's all.", Jimmy replied.

"Tsk, he's my brother's friend.", Saint replied.

"Mr. Suppapong...Mr. Karn...out!", Zee yelled, Saint and Jimmy looked at him in surprised. "Out now!", Jimmy and Saint went outside, Saint growled at Jimmy.

"Look, we're out again.", Jimmy laughed.

"This is your fault", Saint pursued. "I will miss my second class again..", He then pouted.