CHAPTER 21

After receiving a message from Zee, Saint went out of the building and waited under the tree next to a light post. He's still curious about the pictures he saw on his brother's table but he decided not to pursue anything about it anymore. Besides he's too excited to meet Zee to stress about it. He decided to look around, calming his racing heart. He didn't even realized that the sun's bathing him with it's glorious sunlight. So calming, he thought to himself. Saint didn't even notice that a pair of eyes had been studying him. Closing his eyes, the way his lips would open, the way his chest go up and down, the way he giggled, the way his lips would suddenly curved into thin smile, that didn't miss Zee's eyes as he walked towards his lover who smiled at him soon as he saw him.

"Have you been waiting?", Zee asked reaching for Saint's hips and squeezed it.

"Hm, no...", Saint smiled shaking his head.

"Let's go?",

"Khub.", Zee smiled back turning to start walking. Saint looked around and when the perimeters free from peeking eyes, he took his chance to slip his hands on Zee's, that made Zee to intertwine their fingers. Saint silently giggled, having a boyfriend wasn't bad at all, Saint thought to himself, unaware of the smile plastered on his face when Zee swung it like a kid.

"Do you like holding hands, Saint?", Zee asked looking at Saint.

"Yeah, it feels good", Saint honestly replied, stirring butterflies on Zee's stomach. "I didn't know, it would be this good", he grinned. "You don't mind it P', right?",

"of course not.. I'll be really happy to hold this small hand of yours everyday", Zee replied with a sweet smile on his face, Saint's cheeks suddenly painted with crimpson pink. "Well, that's if you'd let me naa", he teased leaning on Saint slightly, Saint chuckled.

"Hm?", Saint frown acting like thinking. "Should I charge you per hour?", Both stopped on the car's door, Zee reached and opened the door for Saint.

"How much?", Zee playfully asked as Saint walked towards the open door.

"How much can you offer?",

"Hm.. a kiss every 1 second..", Zee replied with a straight face that made Saint crack into laughter.

"How can you say that with a straight face, P'", Saint trailed.

"Why? You aked me how much I can offer..",

"A kiss every 1 second? How much do you like my lips P'", Saint pursued as he studied Zee's lips turning into a swift grin.

"Want me to show you much I like it , huh? Nong Bunny..", Zee replied eyes switching back and forth from Saint's eyes to his lips. Saint aware of Zee's teasing, he bite his lips to keep it away from Zee.

"Not in here, Mr.Panich", Saint returned the favor by whispering it near Zee's ears, Zee was caught off-guard making him stunned. Saint ended laughing on Zee's flustered face, he then pinched Zee's right cheek and got inside the front passenger seat. "Let's go na, P', I'm hungry"

*********

"P', this restaurant looks expensive, I thought we're just going to have a lunch", Saint trailed pulling the seat on his side. Zee smiled on Saint.

"It's okay, it's not that expensive. Trust me.",

"Well..okay..", Saint smiled. Zee chose a spot near the window that has a good view on the mini-garden holding a few couples taking pictures and such. Saint's enjoying his view when the waiter asked for their order. He didn't like how the girl became too close on the man in front of him, who by the way, doesn't seem to care on their closeness. Saint just stared on the two of them and he's finally noticed when Zee asked on his set of food.