CHAPTER 45

6 years later

People gathered. Expensive suits and elegant dresses in display. Venue had flickered with crystal-like designs found anywhere, huge chandelier making it's way to capture everyone's eyes. Murmurs vanished upon the beautiful wedding song playing around. A song that helped to mask the nervous sigh, rapid beating of the man waiting in front, next to an altar. Too nervous that his best man could only stroke his back, let out a chuckle seeing the groom fidgeting over his fingers. It's until all eyes were turned to the entrance seeing his soon to be husband with his loving parents on both of his side. The newly arrived groom locked his eyes to the nervous man in front, giving him a sweet smile to help him calm. There this sudden change of atmosphere between them, time slowed down, everything seems to turn black, world seemed to just revolve around them, only them. Both giggled in distance the way their faces tainted with crimpson pink, smiles turned to a shy one. They're busy with staring each other, that the man in front didn't notice he's starting to walk towards the younger, ended up being interrupted when the man next him pulled him.

"Hey, Zee..where are you going?", Zee snapped, looking towards the man pulling him to where he should be standing.

"Oh, I..i-",

"Come on, Saint will be walked towards you by mom and dad, you don't have to go there and fetch him.", Earth teased. "Don't be so too excited, let's go on the process dude, okay?", He winked that made Zee to blush instantly. A little laugh suddenly erupted coming from Tommy, Mixxiw and Jimmy sitting in front. It didn't took long and Saint and his parents started their way on the aisle, and the before they're already standing before the Zee. Saint's parents greeted Zee by their loving smiles.

"I'll give you my son's hand, Zee. Please take care of him", Saint's dad remarked that made Zee to nervously smile and nod. "Relax", Saint's dad ended up laughing the way Zee reacts, tapping his shoulder. Saint's mom took Saint's hand and Zee's, resting it up to each other.

"I love you both", she remarked squeezing the two in between. "I wish every happiness for the two of you", she added before the leaving the two, Earth on the other hand patted Zee's shoulder.

"It's time.", Earth said and it's only grooms standing and the center of attention. Zee smiled loving on the younger and Saint did the same. Turning their attention towards the altar where the priest is waiting, smiling for them.

"Are you ready to be forever mine, Saint?", Zee murmured that made Saint blush, intertwining their fingers. Saint giggled.

"You'll be mine forever too, P'", Saint replied and they started to walk near. It didn't took long when the ceremony started, both Mixxiw and Earth put around the two the string that will symbolises for them to be bonded together till vows are about to get exchanged.

"Oh my God, I'm seriously nervous about what I'm gonna say, I've been thinking about it since.", He murmured almost inaudible but Saint chuckled as he's able to get it. "To my beloved Saint..", Zee started immediately catching Saint's eyes locked on him. "... I'd like to thank you for coming to my life. If you hadn't, maybe..maybe I'm still stuck on the past. Maybe I wouldn't be able to know the truth, maybe I won't be able to move forward. I know...I know that way we started, the way we met isn't kind of like those fairy tales, we have felt everything. Forgive me for running away, leaving you alone when you need me the most", Zee's voice cracked, tears suddenly clouded his eyes. "Forgive me for breaking your heart, forgive me for causing you so much pain..forgive me for bringing you a lot of tears. But, but I..I won't do it again, I learned enough, I almost lost you. I'm lucky enough to have you back. I'm thankful to the chance you gave me, and I'm never gonna let go of it.", Tears escaped through Zee's eyes which was immediately wiped with Saint's warm hands. Who knew that everyone who witnessed the said rollercoaster love story of the two are also getting emotional. The breakdowns, the fights, the blaming, the break-up. "..I will spend the rest of my life filling in, proving that the second chance you gave is worth it. I-I, Zee Pruk Panich will try my best to be a good husband to you. I'll be there for you in pains, happiness and anything else. I'll be your forever support Saint as we walk towards this new chapter in our life. I love you so much, SO MUCH.", Zee smiled and sniffed. Zee took the ring from Earth and slid it to Saint's finger. Saint hugged him to help him calm down, and soon as Zee calmed down it's Saint's turn to say his vow.