CHAPTER 5

"Saint..", the mysterious guys once again appeared on Saint's dream. Saint looked for him in the vast darkness. He walked only to see nothing but darkness on the end.

"Who are you? Where are you?", Saint yelled.

"You can't see me, Saint..", the man continued.

"Huh? Please! Please let me see you",

"I'm... inside you, Saint", the cold wind caressed Saint's, felt like someone just touched his chest down to his fast-beating heart. "Please take care of him for me,Saint",
Saint gasped soon as he abruptly opened his eyes. He realized he fell asleep while studying with Mixxiw in the library.

"You okay?", Mixxiw asked Saint noticing the sweat forming on Saint's face.

"Yeah, I'm okay, sorry, I fell asleep.", Saint replied.

"It's fine, it's not even that long since you fell asleep", Mixxiw reassured Saint. "Jimmy went down to get his notes.",

"Ah, okay,P'. I'll just go to toilet.",

"Uh", Saint then took his leave. He was about to open the door when someone did the job for him, he just didn't expected it to be Zee. Of all places, why does he always see Zee.

"P'Zee..", Saint murmured.

"Yes, Saint?", Zee asked after hearing Saint call him by his name instead of professor.

Oh,..uhm, I'm sorry, professor", Saint waied apologetically realizing it but Zee only laughed on it.

"It's fine, Saint. No problem.. I prefer you calling me P'Zee, it's nice hearing it from you. That's the first", Zee smiled.

"I'm sorry",

"It's really fine, Saint..", Zee smiled hoping for Saint to smile back, but he was disappointed to see nothing but a teary eyes from Saint. "Saint, are you..", He was about to touch Saint's shoulder when Saint took a step back obviously avoiding his touch. "I'm sorry", He pulled his hand back.

"I'm okay, khub.", Saint replied. "Uhm..can you please excuse me, I have to..", Saint pointed the comfort room. Zee still standing on the door.

"Ow! Sorry..", Zee left the door, giving some space for Saint. Saint let out of soft laugh that made Zee's heart felt warm. Saint didn't smiled at him as he wished but he heard him at least laugh, Zee thought to himself. Saint then waied to Zee and get inside the comfort room. Zee left to his way. He was in about to cross where Mixxiw was sitting when he started to ramaged on his pockets looking fo this phone and realized he had put it on the lavatory when he washed up. He immediately went back to the comfort room. Saint dug his face on the water he collected on his palm. He stayed like that for awhile thinking once again of his dream. He stared on his reflection, holding his chest once again. "You're not my donor, right?", He whispered only to feel another tear escaping from him. There's no way you're my donor, right?", Saint's about to wash his face again when his eyes were directed to the phone just in front of him. He looked around for possible person but then again he's only the one in there. Is this P'Zee's phone? If it is there might be some pictures of Tutor on it, right?, Saint thought to himself. His hand's  shaking as he reach for the phone, for some reason the tears he's been rubbing for awhile won't stop coming, but before he could finally took it, he abruptly looked at someone who opened the door.

"Saint, what's wrong?", Zee walked towards Saint and cupped his face. "Why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?" He continued to check on him as if it's just a normal thing to do. He rubbed Saint's tears coming out. Saint unconsciously held Zee's face, which surprised Zee.

"Saint.. what's taking.." Saint and Zee looked at the door and saw Mixxiw's eyes all widen. Both still holding each other's face. "...am I interrupting some.." That's when Saint realized what he was doing. Pulling himself away from Zee, he's unaware of the water slipped through his hand, he slipped.