CHAPTER 10

"When are you going to call me by my name, and not sir. We're not even in school.",  Zee rested his hand on his waist.

"Huh?", Saint looked at him surprised.

"Can you call me by name, just the way you call Tommy and your friends..", Zee quiered, smiling sadly on his face.

"That's..." 

"P"Zee... you're drunk..",

"I miss you calling me, P'Zee..",

"I miss you so so much, Tor. Don't leave me again naa."

Saint teared up remembering it. It made Zee to get close to him. "I don't wanna confuse you, sir", Zee halted when he's about to hold Saint's shoulder. "I don't want you to see me Tutor cause it's not me. If you're being kind to me because you're seeing Tutor to me, please stop it. I know I shouldn't be feeling this, but it's really hurting me now." Saint's tear continued.  "It's damn painful. I don't know what's really happening to me, but i feel like I'm living with someone else's name when it comes to you, I don't like that..", Zee guiltily gulped and looked at Saint. "

"I'm sorry about what happened last night... I didn't know, it just happened to me and..",

"You don't have to explain sir, I understand. I think the problem is in me and not yours..", Saint smiled sadly.

"What do you mean, Saint?",  Zee asked.

"Nothing, sir. Please excuse me..", Saint replied and walked towards his room and closed the door. Zee stood still in there alone. He's still digesting the reason why Saint would say that, he's to blame also. He tried his best to remind himself that Saint's isn't Tutor but it looked like the wall in him crumpled when the magic of alcohol hit him pretty bad. He could hear Saint's whimper outside. He made the kid cry again. Collecting his thoughts, Zee sighed and wiped the tears he didn't knew he had shed. He walked towards the kitchen and prepared Saint some food to eat, and left Saint alone. Saint continued to cry on his bed but was betrayed by his stomach protesting against him.

"Stupid, stomach!", Saint reprimanded himself. He then went out of his room and found a soup on the table with a note beside him.

"Just reheat it, and I'm sorry if I made you feel like that. I didn't know. I'm looking forward knowing you, Saint. Not because you look like Tutor, but the way you are." Saint unconsciously smiled but the fact that he almost blurted things out to Zee made him embarrassed.

*********

Earth is done with his meeting and decided to stop in a diner to buy dinner for the two of them. He bought all Saint's favorite dishes. He still couldn't believe that Saint literally slept in a tub while they're sleeping in comfy bed. He's waiting for his orders when he was interrupted by someone who bumped at his back. He was ready to throw his tantrum when his eyes widen to see familiar yet unfamiliar face before him. He questioned where did met the guy, as the guy also looked at him in surprised.

"Oh! I'm sorry.", Mixxiw apologetically waied on Earth.

"It's fine..have I met you before?", Earth asked, rubbing his nape. Mixxiw blinked on him which immediately smiled on him.

"Khub! I'm Saint's friend, uhm..you probably see me when we went to check Saint when he collapsed", Mixxiw replied.

"Ah, I see. What's your name?",

"Mixxiw khub!",

"Ah, so you're the Mixxiw guy.. Saint tells a lot about you",

"Ah..I wonder what kind of stories he's telling you.", He nervously laughed.