CHAPTER 32

"No! Unless he tells me where Tutor's body is..", Zee yelled gaining everyone's attention in the parking area. But the moment, Saint locked his eyes on Zee's, he suddenly felt a hand covering his eyes, pulling him back to an embrace. Zee's eyes widen on the unfamiliar face standing before him glaring and embracing Saint.

"Let's go back to New York, Saint..", Joss whispered that made Saint wrapped his hands around his waist and cried. "You don't need to stay here anymore..", he added that Tommy took step forward.

"How dare you!", Earth angrily punched Zee's jaw resulting for him to fall on the ground.

"Earth!!", Tommy and Park exclaimed. Park held Earth while Tommy stood in front of them.

"Really? Blaming Saint? How could you that Zee?",

"Earth, that's enough. We're getting a lot of attention now.. let's just leave and take Saint..", Park was about to pull Earth when..

"No, this guy needs to get knock, Park... I'm sorry about what happened about your friend, Tutor... It's really saddening.but don't you think you're being unreasonable now...", Earth barked at Zee who's still sitting on the floor. "..how could you blame Saint when you know for the fact that he's innocent in all of this! I understand that your hurt, that you lost your friend,  how about Saint? How about his pain, have you think about that! Huh? Zee..", Earth pulled Zee by his collar.

"Earth!",,

"Leave me!", Earth yelled.

"That's enough!", Saint yelled wiping his tears away. "You're hurting him, he has the right to get mad..",

"Saint..", Joss held Saint's arm.

"Stop thinking about his sake, Saint! Think about yourself too..your pain... right to get mad? To who? to you.. that's bullshit! He left you thinking about only himself, he closed his ears and everything and let you suffer on your own...he promised to be your crying shoulder but where was he? He left you thinking that you took the most precious person in his life...", Saint looked at Earth and teared up, Earth suddenly chuckled and looked at Zee. "You told you love my brother...curse you, Zee..",

"Earth, that's enough... stop running your mouth, you're hurting Saint too..", Park tried to pull out Earth but didn't succeeded.

"Now i wonder, when you said that..have you ever once look at Saint as Saint..or Tutor..", Earth remarked that made Zee gulped nothing, tears escaped his eyes.

"Please! P'Earth...leave him alone... I'm down with everything here.", Saint trailed pulling his brother's shirt. "Let's just leave..",

"Earth!", Tommy helped Saint on pulling Earth who was shrugged only.

"Let go off me.. you're the same as Zee", Earth glared at Tommy.

"Stop pointing on them, P', they're only hurt.. I do understand them..",

"But they didn't understand you..", Earth looked at Saint, eyes all of soften. He left Zee and walked towards Saint, pulling him into an embrace. "I shouldn't have left you alone.. I'm sorry..",

"Saint!!!", Jimmy and Mixxiw arrived in the scene. "What's happening here?", Jimmy added as he looked at Zee still sitting on the ground..

"Knocking someone some senses..", Earth murmured breaking the hug. "I'm gonna withdraw your enrollment here, Saint...dad wants you go back in New York..", Mixxiw and Jimmy looked at their direction.

"Let's leave first.", Park trailed, Zee stood up.

"That's it? After causing all that trouble, all..",