CHAPTER 22

More days had passed and things went well between Zee and Saint. Zee insisted on driving Saint to school and back home. Saint's car is fixed but he doesn't mind it. He's liking every time they would take time on their own. Earth and Mixxiw's relationship is already getting better and for Saint, it wouldn't be any longer that two will finally be honest on their relationship. Well, at least their learning each other well. He breathe out a sigh remembering the mess that happened when he tried to set up Jimmy and Tommy, Tommy got too wasted in only taking one shot of that unknown strong alcohol, his brother advised him to use. He swore he'll never gonna ask for his brother's opinion. He's too happy but nervous of things he'll discover if Joss would find something. They would talk almost every night but it's over simple conversation, nothing about the person he would want to know. He's being restless. Suddenly, he felt a cold thing touching his cheek.

"What are you thinking about?" Zee sat next to him. They're currently on Zee's living room, studying.

"Nothing..", Saint smiled sweetly that Zee took a quick peck on his lips, Saint blinked twice soon as Zee broke the kiss.

"W-what's that for?",

"A reward for a high score.", Zee replied, Saint laughed.

"If your OTHER students know learned about your reward, I bet they'll be jealous naa..", Saint teased.

"I make exemptions.", Zee replied, scooping Saint's face again, cutting the distance between them. Saint just closed his eyes as Zee once again leaned in for another kiss. The nervousness that Saint felt the first time he got in resurfaced. It's weird, he thought for the first time, but he tried himself to calm down. Zee slightly pushed Saint to the couch not breaking their kisses. He licked Saint's bottom lip and when Saint slightly departed his lips, he took the chance to slip his tounge and met Saint. Saint moaned. Zee slid down his hand on Saint's shirt when Saint wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening their kiss. Saint flinched with the touches that's leaving a burning sensation on his skin. However,before they could go far, Zee suddenly hit the table causing for the books to fell one by one. Both of them stopped what they're doing and looked at the books, as a wind from their open window forced them to open. If books could tell, we were here first. Study first Saint, Love later. Saint suddenly laughed on his thought.

"Why are you laughing?", Zee confusely looked at the laughing Saint underneath him.

"Nothing..just that a thought crossed my mind",

"Wait, are you being horny Saint?", Saint's eyes widen all of a sudden,face painted with crimson pink.

"No!", Zee narrowed his gaze and pouted.

"Don't you feel horny when we're kissing,Saint?", Zee shamelessly asked.

"Oh my God, why are we dealing with this topic in a broad daylight?",

"Don't you?", Zee licked Saint's lips that made him shudder.

"I am..", Saint replied honestly, pulling Zee closer to him. "But the question is, do you know how?", Saint whispered, his warm breath tickled Zee, Zee's lips curved into smirk.

"Wanna know?", Zee tempted Saint by seductively looking at him, licking his lips.

"No matter how much I want P', I'm sure someone's gonna interrupt us again..",

"Interrupt?"

"Try me..", Zee looked at Saint's eyes, slowly getting closer to Saint. But when their lips about to touch, a phone call was received on Zee's phone.

"Damn it!", Zee cursed that made Saint burst into laughter.

"I told ya, P'Zee..",

"We're not done yet", Zee looked at Saint as he made his way to pick up the phone. Saint gigled. When Zee's gone, he finally recognized his problem, junior down between his thighs. Shit! Saint cursed internally as he decided to go look for the comfort room. It's fine, right?, Saint questioned himself. He then started to wander inside Saint's house in look for the comfort room. Zee's house is good, well decorated, well-design, he got no problem in locating the comfort room which is only next to the kitchen. He's about to open the door, when his eyes located another door on the right. He tried to ignore it but there's this urge in him to peek even just for a bit. Reluctantly, he let go of the knob and walked towards the door reaching for the knob, fortunately it's not lock. He doesn't know why he's heart suddenly race like hell, but he thought that maybe it's just the combination of embarrassment of being caught. Slowly, he opened the door and saw a very dark room. Reaching for the light, he successfully made the dark room in a well-lit one.it a another bedroom, he guessed a guestroom. He smiled on the familiarity of the room. Laying his fingers on the gray-colored walls, he made his way to the nightstand and his head snapped the moment he saw the standing portrait on it. Heavy breathing, fears crept in, paled and trembling hands, he didn't notice when his tears escaped through his eyes. The door clicking made him immediately wipe his tears, put the portrait back, and rushed outside the room. He gasped when he met Zee on the way to the living room.