CHAPTER 4

Saint arrived on the condo and there he saw his brother who's preparing the dinner. Earth hadn't noticed him so he studied his brother thinking about things he would ask his brother. Who's Tutor? Saint's heart ached for the answer he wished to know. Why would his brother's friend would call him Tor? His dream..and this emptiness.

"Hey, Saint..", His thoughts were distracted by his brother's voice. "How long are you been standing there?",

"Oh, just now", Saint smiled as he walked towards the dining table.

"What are you thinking, huh? You looked so serious awhile ago.",

"Hm,..", Saint looked at his brother, Earth's brow cruved up.

"What is it, Saint?", Earth pulled one of the empty seat and joined his brother in the dining table.

"Do you know who's Tutor they're talking about?", Saint looked straight to his brother's eyes.

"Oh.. about that?", Saint nodded. "Honestly, I don't know what he looks like Saint, I have not met him once or even seen any pictures of him, so I don't really know if they told you, you look like him. If I had known, I'll be curious too.", Earth smiled.

"Hm..",

"What's with that face?",

"Nothing...just curious that's all.", Earth nodded but still not convinced on Saint's response. He knew there's more to why Saint would ask about it, he cleared his throat.

"Anyways, how's the first day..",

"I'm not an elementary student to be excited on to first day..", Saint giggled.

"Hey.. your brother just wanna know..",

"Hm, I missed my first two classes and the last one is what I hated the most.",

"You missed your first two class?",

"Yap, and they're both your friends' classes.",

"I know about the first one, but how did you miss Zee's class? You two went together,right?",

"Uhm, I didn't know he's a strict guy.", Earth didn't miss how Saint smiled. "..we we're just talking when he suddenly thrown us out..", Earth laughed.

"You got kicked out by Zee?",

"Yeah, you should've warn me out, P", Saint pouted.

"Oh..if I had warn you, then...I wouldn't see that.", Earth smirked.

"What?", Saint asked curiously, smile plastered on his face.

"That!", Earth arced his lips into smile. Saint blushed.

"W-what are you talking about?",

"Do you enjoy Zee's company?", Saint's eye widened.

"What the hell is that? I just met him today...and now that I know, he's strict. I don't want to linger around him anymore.", Saint trailed.

"He's really like that..but he's kind, Saint.. You'll like him.", Earth added

"I don't wanna know...", Saint spat.

"Okay, Okay", Earth exlaimed. "How about your friends?",

"Ahh.. they're two now, P'. They're Jimmy and Mixxiw..", Saint smiled.

"Mixxiw?",

"Khub! You'll like him too.. he's a mathematician.", Saint pouted.

"More than me?", Earth asked teasingly.

"Khub..", Saint teasingly smiled on his brother munching his food.

"Oh, let's see naa..", Earth took a spoonful of rice.