CHAPTER 16

Saint is now resting his head on the table after crying under Zee's embrace. They're now at the coffee shop that is just in front of the park.

"Hey, you okay?", Zee asked pulling the seat next to Saint. After he put their coffee on the table, he stroke Saint's hair to calm him.

"Yeah, it's that my face kinda feel numb.", Saint replied rubbing his face.

"Yeah, I can understand that, you cried a lot that my whole chest almost got transparent", Zee teased taking a sip on his coffee.

"I didn't told you to hug me though", Saint murmured..

"But it helped you to calm down.", Zee replied with a smirk on his face..

"Thank you", Saint murmured and took a proper seating. Pulling his coffee towards his side. He then took a sigh..

"You're welcome",Zee smiled and extended his arm to caress Saint's cheek. "Does your brother know you're going to meet me?", Saint shook his hand. "You escaped?",

"I'm not a kid.", Saint exclaimed.

"You are.. you're just 19 anyways", Zee raised his brows up.

"Really?", Saint's voice tune sarcastically and Zee nodded. "I'm even taller than you, no one would know", he added, taking his own sip of the coffee.

"Excuse me?", Zee ended up chuckling, Saint smiled at him. "If we measure our height, Saint.. I'm centimeters taller than you, honey..", Zee shook his head.

"Oh..is that so?", Saint smirked. "Nah...I doubt it.",

"Shall we prove it, huh?"

"No need. I'm taller than you, you gotta accept that.", Saint took another sip. "by the way, now that I've think about it.. based on what my brother you're a 25 right?", Saint unconsciously cupped Zee's face that made Zee's eyes to open wide. " you gotta look for your partner now, hm. Don't be like P'Earth",
"Should I, Saint?", Zee's voice became hoarse but Saint's still oblivious of what he's doing.
"Yeah, you're handsome..hm", Saint's eyes narrowed as if he's scanning Zee's face, Zee's heart skipped a beat on the sudden remark. "You're face looks good that anyone will die just to touch it, uhm, you look like a bit of koala but it's good, koalas are cute.",

"Koala? How am I even comparable to them?", Zee pouted that made Saint laughed.

"Everything about you radiates koala, P', you can even use that side to charm..",

"Do you like koalas, Saint?", Zee asked.

"Like? No, I love 'em.", Saint teased. "So, yeah, better follow my advice or you'll be..", Saint finally realized what he's doing when Zee suddenly held his hand that's resting on his face.

"About that advice of yours... Uhm, actually...",

"Yeah, I'm sorry.. what am I thinking! I know it ,P'.", Saint pulled his hand away from Zee's grip. "I heard that he's.. I hope he'll be back soon", Saint suddenly felt his eyes heavy in time with his heart suddenly betting crazy. Zee looked at Saint confused but soon realize the meaning behind Saint's remark. Tor.. yeah, he confessed that he loves Tutor in front of Saint. Worst, he had mistaken him for Tutor. Zee felt guilty and was about to reach for Saint's hand when Saint suddenly lifted it to look for his wristwatch. He then only clenched and pulled it away.

"Uhm, P', I gotta leave now.", Saint looked at Zee who's grinning back at him. He frowned. "Why are grinning at me P'?",.

"Nothing.. I'm just happy..",

"Happy? That I'm leaving?", Saint's brows curved up.

"Of course not!", Zee exclaimed.

"Then why?"