CHAPTER 44.1

"Saint", The familiar voice made Saint to open his eyes. He found himself once again lying on the ground, good place, white roses sorrounds him. "Saint..", Hearing the voice once again, he pushed himself up and looked at his back, he smiled seeing Tutor in front of him.

"P'",

"Hi..", Tutor smiled. "It's been awhile.", Saint nodded. "Oh my God, I still can't believe it, you..",

"Thank you naa, P'. Thank you for everything", Saint trailed voice cracking.
"Hey, we're all good now. Be happy for me, Saint. I'm happy where i am now, I have no regrets..", he added. "I'm happy that your the person where my heart led to, your a good kid. I have to go now, don't ever blame yourself anymore, okay. Be happy. For you, for Zee..for me. Take care of my best friend, little Saint. I'll leave him to your care now, I hope you guys love each till the end. Paid my goodbye to him," Tutor reached for Saint's cheeks and wiped those tears. "Goodbye, Saint" He smiled then slowly, disappeared.

"Goodbye, P'..",

"Saint,honey..wake up.", A warm and familiar hands cupped Saint's face, wiping the tears that he's been shedding because of his dream. "Love..", Zee worriedly caressed cheeks and whispering. Saint slowly opened his eyes, Zee's worried face greeted him. Without any ado, he wrapped his arms around Zee's nape, pulling him down till the older ended up falling towards his shoulder. "Hey, hey, what's wrong? Have you got a nightmare?", Saint shook his head and sniffed.

"It's a good dream", Saint muttered as he breathed on Zee's scent.

"Then?", Zee pushed himself up a bit, both hands resting on Saint's both side. Saint's hands still on Zee's nape. "...why are you crying?",

"I dreamt of P'tutor.." Saint replied, eyes still locked unto Zee's. "and he said goodbye.", Zee smiled and extended and balanced himself, to reach for Saint's cheeks.

"He's probably going to rest now, Saint. I'm sure he's happy now.", He gave Saint a reassuring smile. "M-maybe he wanted us to move forward now.", he added, and took a quick yet soft kiss from Saint's lips, and Saint nodded.

"Hm.. good morning.", Saint replied that gained a good chuckle from Zee. Saint let go of Zee's nape and Zee sat up properly.

"Good morning, sleepyhead slash crybaby", Zee trailed, tucking the hair spred on Saint's forehead down to his ears. Saint though pouted on the remark. "Come on, wash up. Your breakfast is ready.",

"Okay," Saint smiled, holding unto Zee's arm and pushed himself up. Zee caught his back on the process, their faces ended up inches away from each other. Saint's eyes drifted from Zee's eyes down to his lips, and noticed when that puffed lips stretched for a sweet smile.

"Why are you looking at my lips,Saint?", Zee teased that made Saint flinch and blush.

"Nothing.. go on, I'll take a shower, I'll follow you down.",

"Okay, hurry. We're gonna wait for you there.", Zee smiled, then soon leaned on to kiss on Saint's forehead. Zee helped Saint out of the bed and gently pushed him to the washroom, he then soon picked a simple combination of red shirt, black pants and rummage picking random for the kid. He then took a note writing: WEAR THIS, RED SYMBOLISES HAPPY AND LOVE. I KNOW IT'S YOUR FAVORITE ONE. Soon he left the room, it's Saint's birthday, and Zee doubt if his boyfriend's aware of it assuming the way he acted. Saint would prefer a simple family gathering than grand ones, so Saint's mom and dad despite wanting Saint to have a grand birthday celebration, followed their tradition every year in celebrating the special occasion. A day with the whole family, and some friends, that's the ideal birthday celebration for Saint.