CHAPTER 38

"Saint..", Zee's voice echoed as he wrappeed arms around Saint's waist.

"P'Zee.. I'm doing my homework.", Saint pouted looking at Zee that earned a peck from him.

"Hey, I miss you..", Zee murmured, his weak breath hit Saint's nape that sent shivers all throughout his body.

"What the... we're just together earlier,P'..", Said looked suspiciously and Zee laughed.

"Ow! Can't I miss my boyfriend even when I'm next to him..", Zee replied with a straight face that made Saint blush instantly. "Oh! You're blushing!", he snickered.

"P'Zee..", Saint whined and soon pouted. "Why are you so cheesy?",

"You don't like it?" Zee queried with a narrowed his gaze and thrown Saint his puppy-eyed look. Saint couldn't help but giggle before the man. He let go of his paper and pen to pat Zee's hair, ignoring the fact that Zee doesn't want his hair hair ruffled. The man seemed to just let him do wanted to do at the moment, he smiled.

"Ah, how love as to stay like this but i really do need to finish this homework, it worth 100 points.", Saint teased

"Eyy, who's that professor? Leave it.", Zee replied, snuggling, clinging more to Saint.

"Are you sure?", Saint asked gaining a nod from the older. "But at them moment, he's really clinging to me like a koala..",

"Oh, that's mine?", Zee grinned, looking at Saint's paper.

"Oh, don't look at that yet.", Saint snatched the paper from Zee's. "The deadline is tomorrow, you can check it on tomorrow.",

"Don't you want me to help you?",

"Oh, how I wish that I can use one of my previlages as YOUR BOYFRIEND! But still I'm a student, and your a professor..I can't cross my boundaries.", Saint replied proudly that brought a whole grin from Zee.

"Good thing, I dated the right person.", Zee replied, pulling Saint closer to him.

"W-what's that supposed to mean, professor Panich?",

"I love you", Zee closed their remaining gap and captured Saint's lips, Saint closed his eyes and let the soft kiss continued, feeling nothing but love in there, soon they broke the kiss. "..so much", Zee added that made Saint turned all red once again. Zee was taken aback when Saint wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head upon his chest.

"Thank you naa, P'Zee..", Saint murmured and Zee smiled, soon caressing Saint's hair.

"Tiger!! Wake up!", Joss voice echoed that made Saint stir on his sleep. He heard his door opening so he intentionally covered himself with the comforter and tried to go back to his slumber. "Saint, Earth said that our flight is by 1 pm, so we have 5 hours to prepare.", Joss added.

"Make it 4 hours, P'Joss..let me sleep more.. I've already packed my clothes, all I had to do is leave.", Saint groaned.

"You sure? Won't you meet up with Mixxiw and Jimmy? They didn't know it yet.", Saint sighed and removed the comforter out of his face and lazily pushed himself up.

"I'll go", Saint smiled and rubbed his eyes.

"Hm..hurry up. P'Earth is preparing breakfast.",

"Why are you guys so good to me today? You guys are literally pulling my legs to stay home and I could only meet them at school, yesterday is no exemption..", Joss laughed guiltily. "I'm scared",

"Sorry about that.. it's not my choice, it's your brother's choice. Someone lingering around you again, maybe he's just afraid that you won't return to New York for that reason..", Joss stood and stretched his arms, offering Saint a lift. Saint took it as he rolled his eyes.