CHAPTER 37

"P'Earth..", Saint trailed soon as he get down on Zee's car.  Earth's waiting for him outside. He frowned.

"Are you okay?", Earth asked, walking towards Saint and glared at Zee.

"I'm fine, what's wrong?",

"You're with him..", Earth remarked and Saint immediately rolled his eyes.

"I'm fine, P'..he just offered me ride.",

"You sure?", Earth asked soon and Saint's about to look back to Zee when Earth blocked his way and turned him back to him. "Go, Joss is preparing dinner.",

"Let's go back together..", Saint replied suspiciously.

"You go ahead. I'll talk to him.",

"What are you going to do?",

"Nothing, trust me. I'll just talk to him..", Saint narrowed his gaze. ".a bit of punch.."

"P'Earth!",

"I'm kidding...go!", Earth gently pushed Saint inside the condominium building. Saint took a glance on Zee who just smiled on him. He sighed and finally disappeared from the lobby. Zee then gulped when Earth turned around and walked towards him, directly on the backseat. "...nearest cafe."

"I'm not your chauffer.."

"Go..", Earth growled on Zee. Zee then started his car and drove to the nearest cafe they could go. Soon as they arrived, Earth ordered Zee to get him a coffee, which he protested first but soon gave in. He returned with three orders in his hands.

"Here.. youngmaster..", Zee sarcastically put Earth's order on the table.

"Who's the other one for? Seriously, with post-it?", Zee slapped Earth's hand who's trying to take the note attached on it.

"That's Saint's.. don't touch it", Zee growled.

"Are you flirting again with my brother Zee? ", Earth suddenly changed into his serious tone.

"I'm not, I promised myself to give Saint some space to think.. it's just that we're already here, so I thought of buying him his favorite.", Zee replied.

"And today's exemption of breaking your promise?",

"I didn't..i solely met him in the library and the only available seat is next to him.. and..",

"And?", Earth queried, brows up
.
"..he fell sleep.",

"That's it?",

"Yeah..", Zee replied, hoping that Earth would not ask more.

"Stop swaying Saint's feelings,Zee... he's really trying to move on.. you've done enough damage on him.", Earth remarked that made Zee froze. "..I don't want him to go the same pain again.",

"I'm really sorry about what happened. I know I made a terrible mistake on Saint, but I was just blinded by anger. I just lost a very close friend of mine and not knowing the truth really messed me up...if not for Jimmy..",

"That's why I'm telling you to stop it. As what I'm seeing, maybe your still confuse. It's really amazing the Saint and Tutor looked exactly the same, but I think that's causing to..",

"No!", Zee exclaimed that Earth ended up coughing. "I admit that i..I got confused with Tutor and Saint for the days, but it didn't took long before I finally Saint as Saint. He's bubblier, he cares more to other than to himself, he's lovely in and out, I didn't know when I started to feel butterflies on my stomach whenever I see him..he made me do things that I never thought I'd do in my age, he made me say things I never thought I'd say in my personality... I loved him, not because he's Tutor..I loved him because he's Saint..and it hasn't change even for a bit Earth.. I know it might be too late but I'll try my best to win his heart again.", Zee's determined yet soft gaze made Earth gulp unconsciously.