CHAPTER 29

"S-Saint's donor?", Zee asked as his eyes turned glassy in a split second, lips started to tremble.

"Why? Do you know him?", Park asked noticing how Zee's face grimaced and seeing forming tears at the edge of his eyes..

"He...t-there's...",

"Dr.Park...we'll send him to a regular ward. Are you..",.

"Okay..", Park replied and was about to leave as he saw Zee starting to walk away, body's trembling. "W-where are you going?" Zee left the hospital without looking at Park. He soon found himself inside his car, gripping hard on the wheels.

"Tor! There's no way, it's you... right? You're aliveau're still alive..",. Zee repeatedly murmured as if he's casting a spell. He rested his head on the wheels and there, all of good memories with Tutor flooded before him that made his heart broke into pieces. "H-how am I supposed to accept that you.... you're gone? How....Tor! ...how",  Zee continued to cry ignoring his phone that's been ringing for awhile. ".... what happened to you, Tor?"

*******

"Saint...", a warm voice made Saint opened his eyes lying over a green grass garden. Saint immediately looked to his left and couldn't contain the tears that immediately poured down to his eyes.

"Hey-hey..", Tutor immediately cupped Saint's face, that made younger flinch. "You really look exactly like me...",

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..", Saint trailed that made his body tremble for crying. "...i...I should have...you should've been with P'Zee and not me... I'm really sorry, that because of me you doesn't have the chance to..",

"I'm not blaming, you.. Saint. What happened... it's not your fault..", Saint closed his eyes as Tutor drag his hand over his chest. "I'm happy that you have my heart, Saint..", Saint opened his eyes once again but Tutor's gone, he's all alone again on the familiar ground he believed he's been there. Saint immediately looked around and to his surprise, he realized his lying on memorial ground.

"Saint", Park noticed the tears that escaped through Saint's eyes. His heart clenched knowing that Saint's being like this for reason he wished to know. For probably the same reason, why Zee became emotional the moment he heard the name of Sam Denovan. "What the hell is going on.." he murmured. Saint's eyes fluttered opened and was greeted by a stung of headache causing his to groan. "Careful, Saint..you have a fever..",

"I want to go home", Saint muttered sitting up, removing the string connected on him.

"Saint..you can't. You're still under observation, you were exposed so much on the rain yesterday, that heart of yours..",

"It's not mine..", Saint bitterly replied that caused Park to be taken aback, Saint wiped his tears.

"Th-- what's that suppose to mean.. what the hell is going on here? Zee..", Saint froze. "...told me that you two didn't fight and you two were just fine...and he, the moment he heard your donor's...",

"Just take me home, P'", Saint cried once again. "I wanna go home..",

"Saint, you can't..",Park calmly told Saint who abruptly stood up and went to change his clothes. "Saint..the heck...", It's not that long that Saint came as if Park's presence isn't there at all. He rushed to the door and finally was stop by Park's grip on his wrist. "Tell me.. what's going on here, Saint. We're not going anywhere..", Park firmly told Saint but Saint only looked at him.

"Why did you guys give up on him, huh?", Saint muttered, careless of the way he talked to Park quite disrespectful. "Doctor's supposed to help their patient to survive..not to give up on them..",

"What are you talking about?", Park let go of Saint's hand and took a step backward.