CHAPTER 12

Saint woke up, sweat filled his face. He stood up and went to his washroom to prepare himself for school. He dreamt of this mysterious guy again but this time he was with him driving over the busy street of New York. He still couldn't see his bare face yet they had a conversation like they're normal friends. It was then when he started to talk about Zee which he thought weird for why is he the topic all of a sudden. They hadn't started anything yet when the blinding light faced them. If it hadn't for that, maybe he had this nice talk with him even when it's only a dream, he thought. It took him 45 minutes to finally came out of his room and met by the maid.

"Good morning", Saint greeted

"Good morning naa, Nong", the maid replied..

"Brother?",

"He left early and said to make sure you take your medicine", Saint nodded. His eyes now lingered on the door of his brother's room. He frowned when he remember about Sam, his donor. He's battling if he's brother had know about him and decided to keep it or he doesn't really know. collecting his thoughts, he went to his way and opened the unlocked door. He went inside and didn't hesitate to carefully check on Earth's things on the desk.He tried to rummage on the different folders that he saw in Earth's desk but there's nothing, he tried to check his cabinets but nothing. When he finally gave up on his mission, he started to thin reasonably that maybe his brother really didn't know about him. He stayed there for awhile and collected his thoughts, when he was about to leave, his eyes were caught by a sticky note over a book on Earth's study table. Feeling sudden racing of his heartbeat, he then held his chest and went towards the table. He nervously licked his lips after what he saw. "Sam Denovan", Saint murmured. Silence ate the room, until Saint got startled by his own ringtone. He shook his head and immediately left the room, dashing out of the condo, neglecting his breakfast. He needed to breathe, Saint thought. It's already 9 times when he finally realized, his phone has been ringing all those time. He smiled when he saw the caller's ID.

"Hey, Saint..", Joss' voice echoed over the phone. "the heck I've been calling you, why ain't you answering.",

"P'Joss naa..", Saint's voice cracked.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Joss' voice soften, and counded worried.

"I need you",

"You need me? For what?", Saint closed his eyes.

********

"Saint's late, did he called you?", Jimmy asked Mixxiw as they wait for Saint in their classroom. "It's about 10 minutes before the class's gonna start.

"He didn't. Maybe he had an errand.", Mixxiw replied.

"God! It's Mr.Panich's class, why did he chose this one to get late.", Jimmy facepalmed.

"It's gonna be okay.. Trust Saint, I think Mr. Panich got this.."

"What are you guys murmuring about?", Saint suddenly popped in, making the two jumped on their seat. "You're backstabbing me aren't you?", He teased.

"Of course not, we're good friends", Jimmy nervously laughed, Saint teasingly pouted.

"What happened to you? You almost got late",

"Ah! I commute... I didn't feel like driving today", Saint replied giving a quick smile. He's too nervous to drive, Saint thought.

"Woah!! I commend you on your braviness, youngmaster", Jimmy teased after knowing that Saint older brother is one of the most sought bachelor on their country. One of the richest either.

"Don't you dare call me that..", Saint growled at Jimmy which made the latter laugh.

"What! you are!",