CHAPTER 20

"So uhm..", Zee cleared his throat as they stop a few meters away from Earth's condominium building. They're currently at the car, waiting for Saint to finally unfasten his seatbelt.

"Thanks for the ride, P'Zee..", Saint looked at Zee, hand already reached the door.

"You're welcome.", Zee smiled that was greeted back by Saint's sweet smile. Feeling his face warming up, he reached for Saint's cheek and caressed it. "I'll pick you up tomorrow..", Saint blushed that was definitely felt by Zee.

"Hm, don't you have a class tomorrow? My class is on the afternoon and my car will be ready tomorrow", Saint slightly pouted his lips, but soon vanished when Zee beat him off.

"Naa..", Zee pouted, shaking his shoulder like a kid. "I'll pick you up and let's grab a lunch together, naa.",

"Are you asking me for a date huh, P'Zee?", Saint playfully raised his brows up but beneath him he wanted to pull the man in front of him, and rain kissed him.

"Uh", Zee nodded abruptly that made Saint chuckled instead.

"Okay, pick me then",.Saint smiled ear to ear, Zee smiled back. "Ow!",

"W-why? Are you hurt? Does your chest hurt?", Zee worriedly checked on Saint, leaning unto him much closer.

"Uh.." Saint nodded.

"Oh, God..wait. wait.. I'll call Ear-", Saint suddenly cupped Zee's face, pulling him into his, and crashed his lips gently on Zee's. Zee's breathing hitched but it didn't failed his heart to skip a beat. When Saint let go and meet his eyes, all he could do is open his closed which he didn't know he did. "S-Saint?",

"My heart's beating crazy that my chest couldn't contain it.. you're so cute that my heart ache..", Saint smiled that made Zee's worried face to blush.

"Who's being cheesy now, Saint, huh?", Saint let out a chuckle.

"Are we going too fast,P'?",

"No, we're right on track Saint", Zee trailed wrapping his left hand on Saint's nape pulling him closer to him. He then arched his face slightly to get an easy access on Saint's lips and closed their distance till their lips meet once again. It's Saint turned to close his eyes as he let Zee takes over. Saint now worked on his hand as he slide it up until it met Zee's palms that's cupping his face. He held tight on it, he didn't even realized when did Zee slipped his tounge inside his mouth, and when did it started mingling together. They continued until interrupted by a knock on the window. The two immediately broke the kiss and looked at tinted window. Zee heaved out a sigh of relief realizing his windows are tinted. Saint laughed when he saw the panic Zee's face. Saint rolled his window and met by brother's driver.

"Mr. Suppapong,"

"Okay, I'll be down na, P'", Saint smiled the man left. Saint rolled up the window and looked at Zee. "I gotta go now, P', I'll see you tomorrow", Saint smiled and reached for his bag at the backseat, Zee nodded in response.

"I think I should walk you till until we reached your room..", Zee trailed that made Saint laughed.

"No need, P', you go home and rest. I'm fine",

"But I want to..",

"P'", Saint looked at him and sigh. "Thank you", Saint took another peck on Zee's lips and immediately opened the door. He took his way out and stand just outside when Zee rolled the windows down.

"I'll see you tomorrow",

"Uh", Saint nodded and gave Zee a sweet smile.

"Go ahead, I'll go when you enter the premises", Saint smiled, didn't care if Zee would notice his face all painted red. His happy but is he deserving? Saint thought to himself as he walked towards the building. When he we're just a step away he looked back at Zee and waved before he finally gone inside. Zee smiled and started to manuever the wheels. He's losing his mind! He's definitely loosing his mind. Acting like a child!, Zee reprimanded himself. He's aware that there maybe a bit of hastiness on what he's been doing, but soon as he heard Saint he felt the same as him, his happiness completely taken over him. They've shared a few kisses before they finally dated, but for him it's all an accident, but the real Zee was awaken when they share this kiss on Earth's living room. Now, all to there's left is questioning himself...and the urge to meet Tutor the sooner. He's dating Saint, and he's never gonna let it go that fast, he wanted to know what's really his feelings on him. He reached his house when his phone beeped and smile when he saw Saint's notification.