CHAPTER 9

Saint gasped running after his lost breath. His eyes lingered on one unfamiliar bed but seems to became one of his view for the past month. He looked at his brother sleeping uncomfortablly on the chair next to him. He's on the hospital again.he couldn't remember when was he brought in there, but what he remembered was he was in the tub, crying. Then, memories of what happened between Zee and him flooded before him. He took rolled on his bed and the moment he knew he was down, regretting. His impact had awaken Earth from his sleep and immediately looked for Saint.

"Saint..", he exclaimed, running towards the other side of the bed.

"Oh, did I wake you?", Saint nervously replied.

"Saint, please..", Earth shook his head and sigh. He helped Saint up.

"What happened?",Saint asked that only gained a death glare, Saint gulp sure to think he'll get scolded again.

"Why the hell did you sleep on the tub! You almost drown..",  Earth exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know... I just laid there and..", Saint hold his breath in surprise.

"And?",

"I didn't know when I fell asleep..", Saint pouted, Earth pinched his nose.

"Do you know, if Zee didn't found you..",

"What?", Saint exclaimed. "Then, did.. he..saw..", Saint nervously looked Earth.

"He didn't, but he conducted a CPR on you..",Saint sighed a relief.

"Good thing, it's only a CPR..", Saint took time to digest what he had said. "Shit! CPR!", He then exclaimed. "That counts my third kiss stolen..", He murmured.

"Yes, Saint?",

"Nothing..", Saint growled.

"Argh! My head hurts..", Earth ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry.",

"No, it's not you. Hangover.",

"Why did you drink so much? I have to use all my strength to carry you guys..",

"Which you shouldn't have!", Earth looked back.

"As if I'm gonna let you sleep on that cold couch. You even used P'Tommy's thigh as your pillow. You're so shameless", Saint smirked.

"Ahw! You're lucky I didn't strip in front you",

"Ew!!", Saint shrugged, Earth laughed. "I want to go home,P'",

"You still have a fever.",

"It's only a fever", Saint replied.

"Fever that shouldn't took place in the first place.",

"I'm sorry naa..", Saint pouted. "Don't tell Mom..."

"I won't, I don't wanna get scolded.", Earth added. "Let's stay until Park gives you clearance to go.", Saint pouted in return.

***********

Zee's driving back to the hospital after buying some snacks for Earth and Saint once he's awake. He opened his eyes in someone else's bed and when he turned his head to the left he saw Saint's frame, he smiled on as he walked slowly, checking each and every of it. Until he reached the door which made him frown. His head suddenly hurt as if he's head is spinning with the memories that rose before him. He held his chest for his heartbeats racing fast. He just kissed Saint while taking someone else's name. He just confessed that he is inlove  with Tutor in front of Saint. Panic was him since he saw Saint  lying on the tub. He thought Saint has drowned since he's not moving at all. Without any ado, he took Saint in this arm and laid him in the floor. Him, being flustered is an understatement, after seeing Saint's puffed lips, but it didn't made him to hesitate to conduct a CPR after touching Saint's cold skin. He bumped his head on the wheels as he recalled what happened. "Shit!", Zee cursed to himself.