Chapter 30: "Where is Y/n!?"

(Y/n POV)
(12:34 AM)
It has been two days ago since I bumped into Jennie & had a serious conversation with her & having to decide if I should leave them or not, didn't I know that It was slowly getting late because of how long I was stuck in my thoughts, until I heard a voice causing me to go back to reality. "Hey are you okay?, you have been lost in you're thoughts for over 2 hours straight". When I heard that voice I ended up noticing that it was Changkyun who just got out of the shower & was staring at me sounding worried but was trying his best to hide it.
"Oh umm it's nothing just tired that's all...", I said in a nervous tone.
"Okay then...but if you have anything in mind please go tell Me, Wonho or Even You're brother's okay", Changkyun said while looking at me blankly while drying his hair.
So then I just nodded and went under the covers & try my best to sleep...

(3:15 AM)
At the moment I'm just laying in bed feeling really exhausted because I couldn't sleep for the past hours & have been thinking to much while Changkyun is sleeping peacefully beside me, but since it's the third day already & I have 4 days remaining to go there, & I think it's best to just leave them now because If I keep waiting I know my consequence with my so called, "Family" & I know how they act when I don't be there on time or anything. So then I got out of bed slowly trying my best to not make any noise to wake up Changkyun, then I slowly started to head out of the door, but the good thing is that the dogs are in Wonho's room at the moment so they don't alert anyone, & that's when It's the last time I saw them, I opened the door & Walked out while my tears are streaming down my face non-stop...

(Changkyun POV)
(10:25 AM)
"CHANGKYUN WAKE UP!!!", I was awaken by a loud scream coming from Wonho-Hyung,
"*Groan* W-what happened Hyung?", I said in a tired tone, until I turned to my right & noticed that Y/n is not here...
"Where is Y/n!?", I said in a worried but yet confused tone
"That's why I woke you up, I thought you know where she is!?", Wonho said sounding worried & terrified,
"NO!? I don't know where she went, The only thing I remembered was that she was laying in bed & spacing out for the longest time & It looked like she was thinking about something but didn't want to tell me", I said in a scared tone while explaining everything to Wonho, & That's when everything started to hit, Fear, Agony, Guilt & Fault started to flush into me because of how much this feeling is giving me so much nostalgia when I was younger....

(Changkyun's flashback memory)
"THIS IS ALL YOU'RE FAULT MY LITTLE SISTER WOULD OF HAVE STILL BEEN ALIVE IF YOU AT LEAST WATCHED HER!!..."
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!!..."
"WE NEVER WANTED YOU!! YOU WERE A MISTAKE!!, YOU ARE A MURDERER & A STRANGER TO US!!.."
"YOU'RE MOTHER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF YOU AT LEAST OBEYED HER RULES & PROTECTED HER BUT YOU DIDN'T!!..."

"Wonho-Hyung go call Kihyun & Hyungwon So they can know, I will go look for Y/n since it's my fault that I didn't watch her..", I said alerting Wonho & That's when I got out of bed & Grabbed my jacket & ran out of my room...
My legs were running non-stop all of these thoughts were flushing in my head, Voices were being heard but I kept ignoring them, all I can do right now is to at least fix the problems that I did when I was younger & save the people that I Truly Love...
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs trying to see any signs of Y/n, People were looking at me but did I care no, I just kept on running & yelling, running from place to place like from the Park, The Café & all of the places that Y/n has always loved & enjoyed when we were together walking home from school, & that's when it hit... She is at the **** Apartment...

I started to run to that apartment & to realized that there were no more police tape like they use to have, which made me feel suspicious so then I started to go to the apartment complex & knocked on the door & revealing a normal women that looked like she is ready to go to work,
"Umm hi Noona sorry to bug you but is there by any chance that you have a girl name Yoo Y/n in you're apartment?", I said in a questioning tone"
"Oh umm to be frank no, why did something happen?", The lady said in a questioning tone,
"Oh because there was a family that use to live here & they told me  this apartment address.."
(Yes I lied because I didn't want to scare the lady & say that there are evil people that live here & traumatized their "kid")
"Oh okay, well there is no Yoo Y/n here sorry", The lady said apologising to me, So then I bowed down to thank her & that's when I started to feel really overwhelmed.. So then that's when I started to walk to one of the doors & knocked because Wonho's Grandma lives in the apartment complex literally 4 blocks down.
(Door opens)
"Ah~ Changkyun-ah! What brings you here!", Wonho's Grandma greeted me with a bright smile of her's which I love & adore a lot when I meet her,
"Ah Annyeonghaseyo (hello) halmeoni (Grandma) I'm just here wanting to tell you something..", I said while looking down showing her my little smile,
"Ah~ Changkyun-ah you came in the right timing, I was feeling pretty bored & lonely but I'm glad that you came Please come in", Wonho's Grandma then started to let me in...

", I said while looking down showing her my little smile,"Ah~ Changkyun-ah you came in the right timing, I was feeling pretty bored & lonely but I'm glad that you came Please come in", Wonho's Grandma then started to let me in

Hi you guys sorry for the long update I was dealing with a lot of personal things & I didn't feel like updating as much but here it is I will post more soon as possible, Okay hope you guys enjoy it see you guys later💜💜