Chapter 23: Guy Talk Infront Of A Girl..

(Just a warning if you don't like reading inappropriate things please skip that part, because it's Guy talk & it's weird so yeah I just want you're guys innocent minds to be pure not like mine, Because my Mind is really dirty, like I have the dirtiest mind ever... But if you're curious you can read on..😉😏 Enjoy)

(Changkyun POV)(2 hours passed)I still have Y/n in my embrace & not to lie I think it was cute because everytime when I try to put her down she just snuggles up with me even more, even though I don't want no one to see us like this😓

(Changkyun POV)
(2 hours passed)
I still have Y/n in my embrace & not to lie I think it was cute because everytime when I try to put her down she just snuggles up with me even more, even though I don't want no one to see us like this😓. So then I tried my best to put her down which is kinda hard because she WON'T LET GO!? But then she did so I placed her on the bed while I just admired her face, & try to process what happended to her. (In his thoughts) "Tears, Breathing heavily & Warning Comments?..., what does that suppose to mean?, Is she trying to warn me about someone..?" Then it somewhat clicked, "Was she seeing things that seemed real or someone was watching her the whole time?!, But who is it...." "*Mumbled tone* Changkyun..." I jumped when I heard a sudden voice, & to see Y/n Looking at me with sad eyes. "Oh you are awake are you okay?", I said while looking at her Worriedly, "*Shook her head Side to side* no...I'm scared..." She said in a scared tone, So I laid down on the bed right next to Y/n since I was just sitting on the bed the whole time. "Hey it's nothing to be scared about, Me, Wonho & you're brothers are here for you" I said trying my best to comfort her, "I Know... But I just feel like they are gonna Comeback for me again", Y/n said while her tears kept on rolling down, "No they won't I promise, Maybe it's just a dream" I said while Wiping her tear away with my thumb, "But it seems so real..." Y/n said feeling more terrified & anxious as she gets when she is thinking or even talking about it, So I just brought her closer to my embrace again while she cried her eyes out. At this moment I didn't know what to do but to just comfort her & always being there for her, Just every since we met each other Y/n has changed me to become more opened to her & everyone else, but I still feel the same emotionless person in me when I meet new people. "It's okay Y/n, I will always be here for you.. Don't worry..." Then Everything went Quiet & I slowly drifted off to sleep...

(9:12AM)
(5 hours passed)
"Hey, Hey Changkyun Wake up!" I was awoken when I hear a voice telling me to wake up, & To see Wonho in front of me. "Ohh, What? What happended?", I said in a sleepy tone, "Nothing I just needed you to wake up that's all" Wonho said, so I just nodded & Wonho than headed out of the door. While my brain was trying to process everything I than looked to left to not see Y/n on the bed which kinda made me feel a little anxious,. "WATCH OUT!!!", Wonho said screaming in living room which caused me to panic a little bit & to see two of the puppies running up to me & attacking me with their slobbery kisses & Barking from Excitement., & without noticing I heard Y/n giggling in the back ground causing me to turn my head towards her, "Haha Aww the Puppies really Like you~" Y/n said approaching to the bed, while she was drying her damp hair. I didn't know what to do but to just stare at Y/n when she was petting both of the puppies, (In his head) "As much as they like me, that's how much I like you...Y/n" I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Y/n was calling my name, "Changkyun, Changkyun?!, Are you okay?, You're lost in you're own world again?" Y/n said, "O-Oh yeah I'm okay... Also A-are you feeling okay?.." I said stuttering a little bit, "Oh Yeah I'm feeling Okay now also Thank You for helping me Changkyun" Y/n said thanking me as she shined me a smile, "No Problem Y/n" I said giving her back a smile. The whole room was silent after she said that, until I heard a voice that was coming out of the door...

(Y/n POV)
I was just thanking Changkyun & then the room gone awkward after what I said., Until I heard a voice that sounded like my brother's, "HEY WONHO!!! WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE!!" Hyungwon said in a loud tone, "Hey what are you two Lovebirds doing in here come on let go somewhere", Kihyun said while entering Changkyun's room,. When Kihyun said that Me & Changkyun just both looked at each other as if he said something wrong. "O-okay I will be right back..." I said entering out of the door in a rush. "Hey Y/n are you okay?", Hyungwon said with worry, "Yeah I'm okay it's just hot in there you know.." I said, "Hot?!, It's so cold?!" Hyungwon said in disbelief, "It's probably because you don't have meat on You're bones😂", Said Kihyun. And Hyungwon just death glared at Kihyun at his comment & that's when they were about to bicker until Wonho interrupted them, "So why are you guys here?", Wonho said sounding confused, "Oh were here to take you guys out since you guys don't do much in you're apartment but to just binge watch Por-", Hyungwon said but was cut off, "OKAY!! HYUNGWON-OPPA WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!!!" I said interrupting Hyungwon's sentence causing everyone to laugh, While Changkyun just stared at me with a smirk, Same with Wonho also but he was Smirking to himself & broke himself into laughter, "What is that?" Kihyun said questioning having everyone silent until Hyungwon tried to describe what the "Thing" Is while me praying him to stop.., "It's a website where everyone can watch 21+ video of people having S*x & ect.," Hyungwon said to Kihyun while flashing me a sinister smirk that the conversation is gonna keep going, "Ooh~ Those videos~, I really enjoy watching those video mostly when I have a big Erection that is having in my pants.." Kihyun said also glaring at me why the conversation kept on going making me feel uncomfortable, then Wonho came into the conversation, "Yeah I watch those videos about everyday & I get an erection about 12 times a day but I don't know why, Changkyun how about you" Wonho said telling Changkyun if he does the same while I looked at Changkyun telling him to not answer the question, but he just ignored me, flashed me devilish smirk & answered the question, "Yes I really enjoy watching those video to, I like the Moaning, & when the people reach their climax & I mostly like the video when it's Girl on-" Changkyun said while I cutted off his sentence by covering his mouth, "OKAY YOU 4 SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THIS INFRONT OF A GIRL, & IT'S REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE TO HEAR YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT S*X & THE THINGS YOU GUYS WATCH!!" I said Yelling in the top of my lungs to tell all of them to stop but even before I can say something else they totally ignored me & Continue talking about the topic while all 3 of them gave a evil grin as if they done something good. While my hand was still on top of Changkyun's mouth I started to feel his lip forming into a smirk while he was staring at me with Lust in his eyes, Which made my heart jump up & down because I was staring into his eyes when I was at it. Then seconds later I took my hand off of his mouth & ran straight out of the door causing everyone to look at me. "Hey Y/n where are you going!" Kihyun said, "We were just kidding!" Hyungwon said..

(Authors POV)
This is the moment where they can tell that they did something wrong causing Y/n to run away... Well that's what they think, but Changkyun knows the really reason on why Y/n ran out...

"Did I make you're heart flutter..
Y/n..."

Oh what do you think will happen next?, Where will Y/n go? Were they able to find Y/n?, Well stay tuned for the next chapter see you guy later Bye Bye💜💜👋 👋