Chapter 2: The Meeting

Y/n Pov
(7:15AM)
So After all of the running From my house to the school, I finally made it on time which was a relieve, and also I Never told anyone but I actually do care about my education and I am actually the Top 3 kids in our school with the highest test scores so that's just the information that I wanted to say😂. So after arriving I was walking in the school building and like always Everyone gives me the death glares and some really intense staring and I mean Intense staring and free to use you're imagination on how they are staring at me because it's to scary to look at them even tho they are "Innocent", after when All of those staring I was walking somewhat normally to my classroom and then I bumped into my Bullies which they call themselves Red Velvet, The members that are in the group is, Irene the oldest and the Leader, Seulgi the 2nd oldest, Wendy The more calm one in the group, Joy the 2nd Youngest, and Lastly Yeri the youngest and the most brattiest one of them all, Let's say..You know what let's go straight to the point. "Hey look Nerdy is back and is ready for more broken bones" Yeri Said Excitingly. "Yah! Yeri stop being so mean to her at least give her a break since you guys literally beat the life out of her for the past year" Wendy said with a worried tone. "Yeah yeah.. Pfft Whatever" Yeri rolled her eyes and the group walked away.
(7:30AM)
After that drama moment I walked into the classroom and after one step the bell ranged and It was time for class to begin, so now I'm in and walking towards my desk which is the second to last row on the left side of the room right next to the window, and not to lie I like sitting right next to the window because looking out of the window kinda makes me feel calm and it helps me forget all of my stress and it helps me relax, but when I was trying to ignore my surrounding I heard a group of girls in the classroom talking about something but they were talking so loud and they are saying they are whispering and so what I heard is that they are saying that there will be a new student and it's going to be a boy, (and you know how thirsty these girls get😳)So then when the loud talking still continues The teacher has came to the classroom and got everyone's action by literally Screaming that's all I'm gonna say, and also her name is Mrs. Park let's say she is really chill if you are in her good side but when she is on her bad side ohh man you don't want to know she's like a blood hound that is ready to claw you to death..(Not like that but you get the point). So when The class is silent Mrs. Park told everyone that there is going to be a new student so then when she was done talking she told the student to come in, so then the student did, "Annyeonghaseyo., Im Changkyun Imnida, I am 17 years old., but you can call me I.M for short"  after the introduction the girls are going crazy and is telling I.M to sit with them while the guys are not as bothered or doesn't care, while Mrs. Park being really Annoyed with the girls, so then She ended up picking a seat for him, but when I was looking around the classroom I then saw I.M looking at me and we locked eyes and made eye contact but his eyes and his emotionless face made me feel nervous and it gave me some flashbacks when I was looking at my "Parents" eyes and face if I did something wrong So then I looked away. So when Mrs. Park was looking for a Seat for I.M, she then Called my name out loud and told me to raise my hand which caused a lot of attention and Mrs. Park suggested him to sit right next to me, So then he walked up to my desk and sat right next to me without saying nothing or a peep, and this caused a lot of girls to look at me with disguise and Everything else a girl will do when they are being disguised. And This is how Im Changkyun came into my life..

Hey you guys I'm back again with another finished chapter, And I'm glad that I posted to make you guys happy, and Now I will be going to sleep because I stayed up all night just thinking how the story is going to be like and Yeah so Good Night/Goo...

Hey you guys I'm back again with another finished chapter, And I'm glad that I posted to make you guys happy, and Now I will be going to sleep because I stayed up all night just thinking how the story is going to be like and Yeah so Good Night/Good morning I'm gonna go to sleep Bye Bye see you guys later😊💜😴😴