Chapter 27: "Why Are You Still Up?"

(Y/n POV)
(1:31AM)
It has been a couple of hours already since my brothers has left, and not to lie it has been really quiet because, 1: Wonho is already sleeping in his room & 2: Changkyun is not home yet which is causing me to feel more anxious for him then usual because of the of the look that he was giving me. His face that he was sending me as if he was sad or disappointed in me or something like that?,. I don't know to be honest, he just gives me a lot of mixed signals which makes it really hard for me to figure out on what he is actually thinking about, so let's stop thinking about that & thinking about something else... (In my thoughts) "and go to sleep you guys I won't be home until later so don't wait for me.." Changkyun said while looking at door & looked at me one more time then he left.".... Does he really mean it... WAIT WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN TO HIM THO?! IS HE GONNA GET KIDNAPPED!?, OH NO I HAVE TO GO AFTER HIM!?. Then that's were I went off,. I got off of the bed and started to run straight to the door but carefully opening the door so I don't wake up Wonho, but of course I was making too much noise which caused one of the puppies to wake up & started to follow me. *Talking to one of the puppies* "Hey stay here, I'm gonna be gone to find Changkyun okay.." And too bad the puppy didn't listen to me but ended running away from me & straight to the door it goes... "HEY!!" I shouted but then the puppy stopped and barked at me to follow, so then I did, the puppy stopped each time so I can keep track on where it's going until it stopped & I mean stopped like as if it was frozen, and then out of no where is started to cry and run up to me, which got me feeling uneasy & scared. So I grabbed the puppy up to my arms & walked slowly to the direction that the puppy was going to., but then I ended up seeing a Changkyun sitting under a tree on his phone. Which got me back to my sense on why Changkyun is just sitting there?, and of course my curiosity took over my whole body & my legs started to move on its own towards his direction. "Hey Changkyun!" I shouted getting his attention, "hey y/n why are you here?" Changkyun said questioning me, "Ah~ it's nothing one of the puppies went out so I went after it😅" I said in a nervous tone, "Interesting child... & also Why are you still up?, didn't I tell you not to wait for me while I'm gone?" Changkyun said in a really serious tone which kinda made me feel more anxious to respond to his comment because of his sudden sternness. "O-oh that... Umm well I couldn't sleep because I have to much things in my head..." (In my head) "it's because I was worried about you that's all..plus I kinda miss you...", I replied in the most terrified tone ever until he spoke, "Hmm... Is it because You miss me sleeping in bed with you... isn't" .....(WHAT!!!!) Changkyun said showing a soft smile feeling proud about his answer. (In my head again) "OH MY GOSH HE TOTALLY READ MY MIND!!!! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!?!?!?! HELP ME LORD!! SAVE ME FROM THIS SEXY MAN!!!"...
*Blushing* "O-okay maybe it is!!.. B-but there is always T-times that Y-you need to be W-worried for other's sometimes O-Okay!!?. *Mumbling* And also I was scared that you have gone missing..." I said stuttering non-stop & of course me cheeks were flushing with embarrassment while Changkyun on the other hand was just softly laughing at me, "Your so cute when you act flustered sometimes" Changkyun said while he walked closer to me lifting up my chin to look him, "Don't you know this is the reason why I care about you so much~". Changkyun said flashing me a smirky smile, while me on the other hand feeling like I'm about to explode because of how close he is, "Okay let's go inside, it's kinda getting cold" Second later Changkyun grabbed the puppy out of my arms & grabbed my wrist while he was holding the puppy in his other hand. The walk was silent but the atmosphere was not intense no more like it used to be. *Arrived at the apartment* "Okay we are here.." Changkyun said alerting me. Everything was dark because the lights were turned off, so then I entered to Changkyun's room getting into the covers while Changkyun just stood there while admiring my actions, "What? is there something wrong?" I questioned, "No.. Just happy that you were worrying about me the whole time" Changkyun said teasingly, *Throws Pillow* "Shut up!! Just go to sleep I'm tired!" I said feeling sulky, "Okay go to sleep, I will meet you in the bed covers later..." Changkyun while getting clothes from his closet, and of course me having a dirty mind thinking the other way around, I don't know why this sounds dirty or anything but I just think I'm over thinking things intensely, "And no it's not the way you are thinking right now.. and stop hiding under the covers cause it won't protect you *Grabs the blanket off of me*" Changkyun said while staring through my soul, "Okay goodnight kid" after that Changkyun gave me a soft chuckle & started to head to the bathroom, *Room Silence...*
(Changkyun POV)
(2:14AM)
*Sigh* (In my thoughts) "I feel so rejuvenated after that shower, man I have never felt this clean before for a while, good think Wonho hyung bought me this body wash but in gel form. I have never used it in my life & I wonder how much it cost?"

(This is how the body wash looks like)

*Looks at the price range*... *Eyes extremely wide open*.. "WHAT THE FU-!!", "Changkyun..."... That's when I started to feel scared when I heard someone's voice & to realize that it's coming from Y/n, who is STILL AWAKE!?, "OH MY GOSH Y/N WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE ASLEEP!?" I said trying to act cool but apparently I'm not, "Umm yeah but I couldn't sleep now because when I was about to sleep I heard you screaming...", Y/n said looking down trying not to laugh..., "oh okay... WAIT DID YOU HEAR EVERYTHING THAT I WAS SAYIN-!?", I was cut off, "Yes I did hear everything, apparently you were talking to yourself the whole time, & If you are trying to talk in your head, try to at least keep the tone down or at least practice on talking in you're thoughts, because everything you said sounds a little "sad", Y/n said while giving me a look as if she had won the argument & not to lie she did... "O-oh okay it's doesn't matter alright.. & stop giving me that look I know you won the argument already.." I said feeling sulky. "Hey I didn't even notice that it was an argument I was just giving a heads up next time", "Wait say that again, you "Didn't even notice" that it was an argument?", "Yeah, how do you want me to answer it anyway then?, well since you are just gonna give up & encounter me that I have won the argument then there's your answer " Y/n said tilting her head, "Oi Oi~ Okay you may have won the argument or not, but I know one thing that will stop you from winning the whole argument with just one action..." I said showing Y/n my evil smirk. Then second in a matter of second even before she can say something I ended up tackling her to the bed, which caused Me & Y/n to be laying down right next to each other & facing one n' other, causing Y/n to be shocked with my actions, plus making her feeling extremely flustered & blushing...

Hey you guys, sorry for the late update, I'm currently dealing with a lot of stuff right now & it's really hard for me to concentrate since I'm dealing with personal stuff & school mostly, So I apologize, & I'm truly sorry for making everyone wait...

Hey you guys, sorry for the late update, I'm currently dealing with a lot of stuff right now & it's really hard for me to concentrate since I'm dealing with personal stuff & school mostly, So I apologize, & I'm truly sorry for making everyone wait😫🙏💜💜. And I have also been getting notification from other people telling me to update "Who Do You Choose" well apparently I'm still working on them, & It will mostly take a lot of time for me to post them since I also have a tight schedule, So I will be trying to post it around Friday so it can be earlier, but if not then it's gonna be it's normal schedule where I will be posting it weekly (On Saturday & Sunday). So again I'm sorry for the late update.😫🙏💜💜😍