Chapter 6: Constant Pain, Little Hope

(Y/n POV)
After Changkyun has finished explaining, I then started to process on everything he said while I stand there in silence, and after that he then got my attention by shaking my shoulder so I can focus on him again but the thing I did not realize was that I was trembling from the cold since it was windy today, so then out of no where I felt something that was around my body and as I looked up to see what it was & all I saw was Changkyun not wearing his jacket no more but It was on me instead as I Looked and the last thing he said to me before he left was, "You can take the jacket, Since you're sweater is really thin & you are shaking like a Iceberg that is about to break". After he said that, he then gave me a Soft glare instead of a Cold glare that he gave me when I first saw him and lastly that emotionless face he always gives me and Then he walked away further & Further away from me, Which caused me to stand still like a statue while I'm trying to process on what just happended and not to lie that was pretty rude of him to say that to me, But He wasn't lying either, and without realizing that is was already 4:15 and I should get going Because my "Family" will get very violent with me, So then I dashed all the way to my house. When arriving I then was greeted with "my parent's" standing There with an angry & Sinister Grin, then matter of seconds I was being pulled by my hair by force which caused my scalp to bleed, Then I Started to hear them Yell at me on the top of they're lungs, "WHAT WAS THE REASON THAT YOU CAME HOME SO LATE HUH TALK TO ME BIT*CH!?!?! Mrs. Kim said, "HUH WHO YOU GAVE YOU THIS NICE JACKET, OH I KNOW YOU WERE HAVING S*X WITH OTHER BOYS WERE YOU!!!" Mr. Kim said. I didn't answer them because I was too weak but I manage to say something, "No I didn't.," That was the only sentence that I could say and then My dad started to say something, "THEN WHO IS IT THEN!! Because all I know is that no one in this world in not going to like you and You are a horrible girl for a guy to fall for" He said in a whisper for me to hear it, Then Both of my parents then started to kick me, Punch me, & other things to me. After I was bleeding all over the floor and can barely see they then grabbed me and then pushed me down the stairs on where the Basement is located and then I laid there with my soulless body while trying to move and call for help, but my voice didn't budge but since I was so tired and hurt really badly My body then gave up & then I passed out because of blood loss.
(Next day)
(3:42AM)
When I was passed out I then heard little tapping from the corner of the basement and not to lie it was quite scary because the whole basement was really Dark & and the only thing that somewhat helped me to see was a moonlight that was going through the window. So when the little tapping started to continue, I tried my best to see what it was but since my body kept on giving up on me Everytime when I tried to move my muscle, so then I forced myself to stand up and the pain was so painful that I wanted to give up but I didn't so I managed every pain that I was feeling when I was moving. After Standing up I then started to walk all the way to the corner to see what it is., and to my surprise I saw Two
Baby puppy that was about 2-3 weeks old & the breed I think it was a Welsh Corgi crying out of fear So then I Started to help it (This is How the corgis looks like)

After when I got them I then Started to comfort them until they were calm and sleeping, and To be exact I felt really calm when I was petting them and I feel really safe when I was with these puppies because I have never felt calm or safe in my wh...

After when I got them I then Started to comfort them until they were calm and sleeping, and To be exact I felt really calm when I was petting them and I feel really safe when I was with these puppies because I have never felt calm or safe in my whole life before and they are the only thing that is making me feel happy Right now, But I have always known that this moment won't last forever and Everything will go back as it is and I can't change it, because Everything will go back to normal when Someone Opens that basement door and something will be thrown or poured on or at me.
(Hours passed)
(Walking to school)
(6:37AM)
When I was walking to school I can tell that my legs were shaking on every step I was doing and my head and whole body was in pain everytime I was moving my muscles to move my body. After a couple of minutes I then felt someone touched my shoulder which made me flinch and then I turned around in a quick paste which caused my body to ache, but the decision of me turning around and seeing who the person was... Was the greatest decision of my life because the boy looked like an angel, His smile looked so innocent & Kind and he looks like the same age as me but 1 or 2 years older than me and his figure was 'OH MY' I don't know how to Explain it.. It was everything that a girl wants in a man he was Buff and was Really toned and you can see he abs and Everything from top to Bottom (and You know what I mean You Dirty-Minded People😉😏😂). And with that I was standing Right in front of the most Handsome man in my life, While Still in Shocked...

Okay You guys just finished another chapter took me about the whole day because I don't know what to put and Yeah Hope you guys enjoy it, and also who do you think is that man that Y/n (aka You) has saw? and let's say I gave every hint So you guys...

Okay You guys just finished another chapter took me about the whole day because I don't know what to put and Yeah Hope you guys enjoy it, and also who do you think is that man that Y/n (aka You) has saw? and let's say I gave every hint So you guys should Know😂 Okay see you guys later bye bye.💜😂