Chapter 24: Don't run away okay?

(Author's POV)
After Y/n's runaway, Her brothers & Wonho got kinda worried when she ran out of the door all the sudden. At first they thought just that it was them talking Inappropriately things in front of her or Something came into her mind which caused her to runaway, so they all started to run off & try to find her.., But Changkyun on the other hand he seems so know the problem so he just walked out & followed his Hyung's while all of them were running from Terror to Worry.

(Y/n POV)
When I was running away from the Apartment, At first I didn't know where my legs were taking me but I ended up being at the Park to my surprise... And let's also say I was stuck in my thoughts for TOO LONG!..(In her head) "Oh My Gosh Calm down Y/n~ it's okay... It's just maybe the apartment is hot or something, nothing wrong just don't think about it... (Thinks about it) "While my hand was still on top of Changkyun's mouth I started to feel his lip forming into a smirk while he was staring at me with Lust in his eyes, Which made my heart jump up & down because I was staring into his eyes when I was at it."....
"AHHHH!!!! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO GIVE ME THAT LOOK!?!?, AND WHY DOES MY HEART BEAT SO FAST WHEN I JUST THINK ABOUT IT!?!? (Over thinks it again..) "Lips forming into a Smirk... Eyes Full of Lust.."

(The look he was giving you)

👇👇👇👇

"STOP IT!!!, (High pitch scream) AHHHHH!!!

"STOP IT!!!, (High pitch scream) AHHHHH!!!. While I was screaming on the top of my lungs I didn't realize that people were looking at me...
???: "What is wrong with her? is she okay?"
??? 2: "I don't know Let's just walk faster so we don't have to see her screaming like a crazy Maniac..."
"And I just embarrassed myself" I Mumbled to myself...
???: "Yeah You did" Said the person that was right behind me. And you should know the point already that I scream like a Crazy Maniac & I should of NOT Turned around & to see the person that I don't want to see again... AHH!!! (Turns around..) See Changkyun standing there with a Smirk. I was shocked to see this Beautiful Creature in front of me again & I hate how this cold hearted man is always giving me this feeling everytime I see him., But even before he can say anything I turned back around & I started to walk straight again but in a normal paste just trying to forget that all of this has happended, but it wasn't a good Idea because I started to hear his footsteps walking behind me so I sped up a little bit, & I still hear it so I sped up more to the point where I'm jogging.. "Hey slow down I want to tell you something.." Changkyun said while he is still behind me, So again you should know already I don't want to deal with any more problems, so I just Ignored him & started to Run like if my life depends on it.. "YAHHHH!!!!AHHHH!!!! HELP ME THIS MAN IS A CRAZY LUNATIC HELP ME!!!! AHHHH!!" I was screaming the top of my lungs & to still hear him right behind me like how can this man keep going. People were just looking at me & Changkyun running & I did hear some comments when I was running like other couples thought we were couples goals, Some people think that I was Crazy & Elderly people thought we were a Cute 'Couple' just having fun😏 (Just Kidding😂😅) (Like were not a COUPLE!!.. well maybe later...) I was still running with my life until my legs locked & gave up on me, causing me to fall. (Ouch!😫) "Y/N!!" I heard Changkyun's voice calling me, but even before I stand up & run again my legs gave up on me again causing me to hiss in pain, "Hey Y/n are you okay?" Changkyun said in a worried but yet tired tone because Me and him just ran a marathon. And I Ignored him again causing him to chuckle at how sulky I am, "Hey I know you are mad at me on what I did back at the apartment but come on let me help you treat you're wound & we can discuss this later okay?" Changkyun said in a soft tone causing me to relax a little, but even when I tried to stand up Changkyun stopped me from moving & ended up Carrying me instead well Piggy back ride me instead, "Come on go on my back, I will take you back home but first I will treat you're wound first since you did fall pretty badly" Changkyun said obeying me to listen & Of course my sulky self didn't do nothing but to ignore him then he said this.., "If you don't go on my back Then I will Kiss You & I really mean it" Changkyun said while turning his head flashing me his devilish side smirk causing me to flinch so I somewhat jumped on his back & he started to walk with me on his back, "Well this is gonna be awhile so please bare it... Also I'm gonna head to the Pharmacy first to get the ointments & bandages" Changkyun said while Pushing me up in his grip, & that's where the silence began...
(7 minutes of Silence & walking)
The atmosphere was pretty quiet except for cars passing by & people loudly talking when selling food products, so I just broke the silence, "Changkyun.." I said, "Mmm" Changkyun said humming, "How do you know that I will be at the Park?, I said in a questioning tone, "Well mostly because people go to the Park a lot when they runaway or try to find some fresh air or find some freedom, & that's the reason why & it's also because you were Screaming like a crazy lunatic so of course I know it was you.." Changkyun said in a serious but yet in a happy tone. When Changkyun said that it left me feeling really embarrassed so I just tightened my grip around his neck & barrier my face into his back, which caused his to chuckle at my actions...
(At the Pharmacy)
"Here sit down & I will be right back" Changkyun said placing me down & went into the pharmacy, it didn't take long but I did sense someone staring at me though but even if I can look it's not there.. So I just rubbed it off & Continued the waiting. Changkyun has finally came back with the materials & he started to get to work, but when he was about to start he ended up giving me a little toy to help feel relax when he is cleaning up the wound since the wound in pretty big & deep so yeah... "Here (Places the little toy in my hand) this will help you feel relaxed when I'm doing this"

I started to blush a little bit because I have never thought that he was this caring before, so then he started to clean up the wound

I started to blush a little bit because I have never thought that he was this caring before, so then he started to clean up the wound., "Changkyun.." I said, "yes" Changkyun said still focusing, "Why can't we do this later because there is people giving us weird looks" I said feeling uneasy with the attention that people were giving us, "They can look at us all they want because I don't care, & it's better to do it now than doing it later" Changkyun said while looking at me stern glare. So I just nodded my head while he continue cleaning up the wound. "Ah..OUCH! TAKE IT EASY!!" I said while the pain got my painful when Changkyun was still cleaning the wound, "I am & Stop being a baby this wouldn't have happended when you started to run away from me in a first place!?" Changkyun said sounding sulky, & our bickering never ended then. "And we are done.." Changkyun said ended the finishing touch with a bandage, "Thanks..." I said thanking Changkyun & the atmosphere gone quiet again but not to long, "Hey also wear these (Give a pair of slippers) it seems like you're foot must of hurt when you were walking on the street & running a while ago.." Changkyun said while looking at me as if he was done with me already.. (Silence...), "Changkyun.." I said, "*Sigh* what now.." Changkyun said in a "what do you want" tone, "So why did you go after me..." I said while hanging my head down, it took a long time for him to reply but he did, "I was worried... When you ran away... But it wasn't just me it was including the others.., they thought they did something wrong to you which caused you to feel really uncomfortable & they thought that They were the reason why you ran away.. But it wasn't, it was Me wasn't it..." Changkyun said while giving me a soft glare making it "Easier" for me to answer it, "U-Umm well Y-yeah I-it was Y-you.." I said stuttering.. " *Chuckle* yeah I figured... But don't get to cared away, because there will be more of those moments when the days go on... & It's not just me but someone else also, so hold on tight.." Changkyun said flashing me a soft smirk. Then Changkyun's face expression then gotten really cold again, "And also don't do that again, everytime you do that, it makes feel worried sick for you but not just me but you're brother's & Wonho also., so promise me....

"Don't run away again, Okay?..."

Welp just finished another chapter for you guys, so hope you guys enjoy it

Welp just finished another chapter for you guys, so hope you guys enjoy it... And also just a disclaimer the story (Who Do You Choose?) Will be on a little hiatus because I tend to not have a lot of time to write two stories at once since I'm back at school but I promise I will try to post it later on the weekend (If I have time) same with this story I will try to post it another chapter if I have time so please forgive me🙏😫❤ (and and *Cough* I have another story in mind so please stay tuned for that but I don't know when I will reveal it tho... And yeah see you guys later Bye Bye❤❤

 And yeah see you guys later Bye Bye❤❤