Chapter 38: Sudden appearance

(Y/n POV)
(Monday)
(8:15 AM)

As I woke up from my alarm clock, I then started to get ready for my first class, As I looked at my schedule when done changing, I can tell that I have 5 classes but 1 class every day but different times, so like,

Monday- Math (8:15AM-2:10 PM)
Tuesday- English (9:15AM-2:20PM)
Wednesday- Hard-Science (2:15PM-5:50PM)
Thursday- Photography (7:55AM-1:45PM)
Friday- Health Class (9:30AM-3:25PM)

All I can say is that, it looks difficult already since I never took Hard Science nor Health class, So I think those two classes will be a struggle for me, and plus why are the times so stressful man like I literally have morning classes which is so tiring for me since I can even barely sleep....

(Couple weeks before transferring to school)
Of course before me transferring to school, this  step has to be required & I have to have a check up on my health and if my physical appearance is acceptable for me to go, Which I thought was odd for some reason? But I just let it go.... Some times passed, I came back with the results and let's say it wasn't that good to be honest, My appearance was acceptable but some people questioned on the marks and bruises that were on me, and some minor injuries on my rib cage and ankle, which made me feel a little anxious a little bit but they told me I should be fine but to not Overexert myself, and also the results from the doctor saying that I need a prescription for my meds which made me question why? But as the doctor said they diagnosed me that I have insomnia, which I can kinda agree, since I have been having a hard time to sleep most of the time because of how much trauma I had been thru...

(Fast forward, Wednesday)
School has been going okay so far but there's was a lot of push and pulling with some students but I just let it slide, plus I already got a lot of homework which makes me feel even more tired as the days go by. Since it's a Wednesday I have Hard Science today, but all I can say is wish me luck...

(2:30PM)
As I was walking I then was greeted by a person..
???: "Hi, are you Ms. Yoo by any chance?"
Y/n: "Umm yes this is she.."
???: "Oh okay because I'm Mr. Hyuk and I will be your professor today, and since you are new I will be telling you some of the basics that is required in my classroom & you will be introducing yourself to the whole class, does that sound okay?"
Y/n: "Yes that sounds okay"
Professor Hyuk: "Okay that sounds great, so then should we begin"
That's when everything began..
That classroom was very chatty like I expected since
(In class)
Professor Hyuk: "Okay class before we begin our session, I will like to make an announcement, So everyone please be seated"
*Everyone seated*
???: *Yelling across the room* "IT'S A NEW STUDENT ISN'T!!"
Professor Hyuk: "Ms. Shin! Can you please quiet down!. Okay from the interruption Yes we have a new student, and you guys PLEASE treat the student with respect!..."

Professor Hyuk: "Okay can you please introduce yourself dear"

???: "H-hello everyone my name is Yoo Y/n, It's nice meeting you guys.."

To my "surprise" everyone seem to not care as such, like I always expected, Since every student just stared at me with such emotionless eyes, but except for that guy one who's eyes was on me, with so much emotions in his eyes that I can read his face very well, as if he was Shocked?, Surprised?, or even Astounded. After that, I sat down on one of the rows, and class began...

(2 hour's passed)
The class was already difficult for me in the first hour or even the second it began?!, there was literally so many formulas & that goes in detail, That I don't even now how?! People take this class as one of their MAIN majors, Like I can barely understand math, but is literally the extreme of it...
The times has finally come the ENDING!!, Until Mr. Hyuk spoke to me as I started to pack up.

Mr. Hyuk: "Ms. Yoo, you did wonderful on your first day, I hope to see you act like this thru-out the end of the semester". *(Smile with delight)*

Y/n: "Oh it's nothing Mr. Hyuk, I just tried my best to understand the concept on Hard-Science since I never had it before" *nervous laughter*

Mr. Hyuk: "Haha oh okay well, don't worry you will understand it eventually, also I'm quite concerned with you because I saw a faint mark on your arms Is there anything thats happening at home? Or is it just something that happen when you were on your way here?"

I was then starting to get nervous since I don't feel comfortable even answering such a simple question...

Y/n: "Uh..umm I think it's nothing Mr. Hyuk, I-i got that mark when I bumped on something which left a bruises, so I think it's okay.."

The air was very unbearable for me to bare until Mr. Hyuk spoke to clear the air a little.

Mr. Hyuk: "Okay, well if you need help or need something please let me know, cause I get kinda anxious when my students don't communicate and things go wrong without me even knowing.

Seconds later, Mr. Hyuk dismissed me and I was know heading too my dorm room until someone called out my name.

???: "Y/N!!"
As I turned my head and it appears to be Wendy?! From high school!?
Y/n: "Wendy?!" 
I was in completely shocked since I never saw their faces for so long when I was in high school, and till this moment I was to scared to even move or anything because of that traumatizing event that happened to me...

???: "Y/N!!" As I turned my head and it appears to be Wendy?! From high school!?Y/n: "Wendy?!"  I was in completely shocked since I never saw their faces for so long when I was in high school, and till this moment I was to scared to even move or a...

Hey you guys! Wow has been quite awhile since I posted a chapter. Well I know this will be the norm now with my delay on posting but I will try to post whenever I can, but at the moment I will post whenever I feel like it for now on. Sorry for the long hiatus 😔🙏💜