Chapter 16: The Truth

(??? POV)
When I was walking, I then Stopped at the nearest chair & I sat there while waiting for Mr. Chae, He had finally arrived but when I was about to say something, Mr. Chae then Started to ask me questions non-stop,
Mr. Chae: "How do you know Y/n?!, Do you know any Info. about her!? Are you actually her long lost sibling!? Because I know that I'm her sibling"
To much thoughts were running through my head I didn't that he was "HER SIBLING" to, until it clicked I then said something to him which made him go silent, "Are you sure she is you're sister?" I said in a mysterious tone, "Y-yes" Mr. Chae stuttered, "Okay Then...What you're Last name then Mmm?" "It's C-Chae", "Oh I see because Last time I checked Y/n's last name is Yoo which is the same last name as Mine...Yoo Y/n & Yoo Kihyun, did you connect the dots yet?" I said everything in a Proud but mixed with Mysterious Tone, "OKAY OKAY I GET IT!!! I know I may not have the same last name as Y/n but it doesn't matter because when we were younger She saw me as a older brother & She trusted me...", "Until one day you ran away, Right?" Said Kihyun, "How did you know that" said Mr. Chae, "I don't know, I just feel like you did that because when you were little you ran away from the ****Apartment to find safety but you end up abandoning Y/n" Said Kihyun, "B-but how do you know my personal life" said Mr. Chae, "Tch don't you remember? You where all over the news.." Kihyun said in a annoyance Tone, "W-what" Mr. Chae said in a nervous tone.
(3 hours earlier)
After when I was still in shocked about the most "Horrifying" Information, I then was crossed over by the recommendation list of Articles & To see Thousands of trending News articles, & of course my curiosity over came me & I started to scroll, Scroll, Scroll, & I kept on scrolling until something caught my eye Article: "A 12 year old boy running away from the ****Apartment" At this moment All I felt was a desire of knowing more information so I kept on reading, "The boy was named Chae Hyungwon & was living at the ****Apartment, but in our perspective we don't know where he is at currently but we know that something feels weird at that Apartment complex because in the security camera's There were light flickering On & Off, Loud banging & Loud & Obnoxious Screaming, & until this day people don't know what is happening at this Apartment" "OH MY GOSH!!!" CHAE HYUNGWON WAS ON THE NEWS!!!! AND HE'S THAT LITTLE KID THAT RAN AWAY!!!..."

Mr

Mr. Chae: "So your telling me that I was on the news!?" Mr. Chae said in a "are you for real" Tone, "Umm yeah you were still on the trending news for a couple of years", "REALLY?!?!" At this moment everything was just shocking for Mr. Chae, "Okay Okay then what's the actually truth of you knowing Y/n Then" He Mr. Chae said in a Serious but yet confused tone, "Okay here's the full story, this happended (15 years ago) when I was only 9 years old Y/n was Only 1 years old.
(Small Kihyun POV)
(15 years ago)
"Kihyun Me & Your father has made a agreement that we should send you two to the orphanage because we couldn't take care of you guys no more & we are always busy & we never have a bond with you guys, so I think it's a better idea if You & Y/n should go leave us" My mom said in a hurtful tone, (Little Kihyun) "B-But Mom how do I take care of Y/n? And Where do I go TO LIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!", I said everything in a Shaky tone, "Honey you ca-" She was Cut off, "NO I'M NOT GOING TO AN ORPHANAGE!!!, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU GUYS DON'T HANG OUT WITH US OR ANYTHING!!!, WE SHOULD BE GLAD THAT WE AT LEAST HAVE A FAMILY & PARENTS!!! AND THAT'S ALL IT MATTERS SO YOU ARE NOT SENDING US!!!, AND Y/N IS ONLY 1 YEARS OLD & YOU GUYS ARE JUST ABANDONING ME & Y/-" *I was slapped in the face*, "KIHYUN WE DON'T LOVE YOU GUY NO MORE!!!, YOU GUYS WERE A MISTAKE!! WE NEVER WANTED KID-", "THEN WHAT'S THE POINT ON HAVING US THE HUH!! ALL YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELVES!!, & And Mom you should know that Me & Y/n rely on you guys the most & You are just thinking that we are strangers that you got from the street's HUH IS THAT RIGHT MOTHER!?!" I said everything sounding betrayed & Hurt, then my Mom said something which made my heart sank, "Yeah honey that totally right & That's we are sending you know". Then seconds later I was being pulled by people that I don't really know & All I hear was Y/n Crying loudly in the back ground, "NO NO MOTHER WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!", I said in Anger while my tears are running down my face, "No Kihyun this is your punishment, You are done you are no longer my Son & you are no longer apart of this family" she said in a stern tone, "Fine then I don't want to be in this family no more, because one day Karma is going to follow you & You are going to regret Everything that you have done!" I was Straight Up Irritated at this moment, then seconds later Me & Y/n are inside a unknown car & We drove off while Y/n was crying non-stop. I didn't know what to do but was trying to comfort Y/n in my arms while my tears kept rolling down, Then I fainted...
"Son you have finally arrived" I was awoken by the drivers voice but when I looked to my left I can tell that we are actually at the Orphanage then My heart broke ever more, And after that Me & Y/n are in a room together while other people are on the outside & giving us weird looks & I can tell Everyday is going to be rough...
(6 weeks in the Orphanage)
Everything has been rough for me because I was constantly being picked on by Every teenage kid here, then a family came with a boy right beside then, "Aww look at this cute" The family was walking closer to me but they are actually going towards Y/n, "Umm we will like to adopt this little baby" The lady said while smiling at me, While I looked at Y/n & to see that she was smiling also, "NO YOU CAN'T TAKE HER, SHE IS MY LITTLE SISTER!!!" I said while tears were filling in my eyes, but all the lady did was smiling at me mischievously & Left the room, Then the boy that was walking beside her told me something which made my heart stop, "Please Help me... These people are not innocent... They are doing this for a reason..." But after I can say anything else the Boy left... And Now I'm left alone...
(2 weeks without Y/n)
At this moment all I felt was feeling depressed because Without Y/n I have no more company & Or I will say I have nothing... Then my mind clicked, (In his head) "What If I try running away", After That thought I was smiling silently, then I Looked to my right & To see a open window & Of course I try my best to keep it quiet because people were sleeping & Also I didn't know the full reason on why the window was open to be exact😑. At first I was nervous then Full confidence over came me, Then in a blink of an eye I was out of the window, Then I slowly started to walk in a quiet paste then I started to run faster & Faster until I don't recognize the place where I'm at no more...
(Present Time)
When I was done with my story, I then saw Hyungwon looking more frustrated than usual, but before I can say anything Hyungwon then said something which made my heart stop, "So your telling me that the boy that you saw said that to you", "Yeah he did", "Well Can I say something to you", "Umm Yeah sure", "I was the boy that told you that..." Hyungwon said in a nervous tone, I was really shocked when I heard that but he started to continue.. "I Was Born in a Orphanage also, & the family that you saw were not my family they were people that adopted me, & when they adopted Y/n I can tell that she is fully endanger because My Foster parents they abused me when I was At your age & Now they are doing this to Y/n when she slowly got older & Now she is fully traumatized & It was my fault also because I ran away from that apartment & Abandon her & I totally regret it until this day because I didn't know that she was that Precious.., she was like a shining star that everyone wanted", At this moment I didn't know what to do but Was to break down in tears because I forgot how precious Y/n was when she was little & All I remember is just her being born & Was One smiley kid that everyone wanted... Then Seconds later I hugged Hyungwon because I didn't really know the truth about him or what is actually happening to Y/n when she was gone, "Hyungwon Thank You for being such a Good Step-brother for Y/n, I really needed it, I was literally worried sick for Y/n.. And I'm also glad that I met you again" I said everything sound relieved while cry non-stop, "No Problem Kihyun-Hyung"

(Author's POV)
And let's say they became good friends after that & Now they are just deciding if they wanted to go visit Y/n or find the right timing, and when they were deciding they made a final answer saying that they are going to wait for the right timing... And Right now Between Y/n & Changkyun let's say it's pretty rough I will say & Same with Wonho...

Oh My Gosh I'm FINALLY DONE With this chapter *Sigh* Sorry If it took a while I was also working on the other story & I was also Busy For a couple of days

Oh My Gosh I'm FINALLY DONE With this chapter *Sigh* Sorry If it took a while I was also working on the other story & I was also Busy For a couple of days. So sorry about that🙏😥 So I hope you guys enjoyed it I made it Kinda long. So yeah that it & see you guys later Bye bye 👋💜💜

 So yeah that it & see you guys later Bye bye 👋💜💜