Chapter 7: Unexpectingly Shocking

(Y/n POV)
(6:42AM)
After I was still looking at the man in front of me with Lust in my eyes, I was back to reality when He waved his hand in front of my face so I can get my attention back, after that the boy chuckled and then told me something that had me embarrassed for a second than shocked, "Umm Hi do you know wher-"... "Oh the **** High School that is near here, Yeah I know I'm actually going there right now, Do you want me to show you" I Interrupted his sentence. "Umm that is not what I was about to say, *Chuckle* I was about to say do you know where the **** Apartment is" He said. Okay Let's say I embarrassed myself Really badly. So then I answered his question, "O-oh Y-yeah it is actually located right here, You just Go Straight and then Turn to you're Right & you will arrive to the **** Apartment" I stuttered. "Oh okay Thank You, also My Name is Hoseok but you can call me Wonho" He said with a bright smile, Which also made me smile and answered him question, "Oh Hi Wonho, My name is Yoo Y/n but you can call me Y/n" as I was talking to Wonho I then didn't realized that I was late to school and School will be starting in 25 minutes so then I said bye to Wonho then Ran as fast as I can, and Not to lie I should of gotten an Gold Metal because of how fast I was running😂.
(7:21AM)
After running like it was forever I finally made it and when I was trying to catch my breath, I then Saw a familiar figure that was right next to me and to see Changkyun standing there looking at me with his soulless eyes while handing me his water bottle and let's say You just ran a F*cking Marathon and if you don't take that water bottle....You are one crazy Person for not taking that water bottle, so then in seconds You snatched the water bottle from Changkyun's hand has fast as you were trying to catch You're pray and You chugged that water bottle until there was nothing left. After what Changkyun has saw on what you were doing, he was kinda shocked and  then left you standing there by yourself like always😑.
(Author POV)
After classes has passed Y/n then headed to the Nurses office because It was 12 and she has to go so that the nurse can check up on her. After the check up the nurse has some concerns about Y/n because the nurse doesn't remember that she has this much Bruises like yesterday, because yesterday she only had a few and now she has tons and tons. So the nurse started to feel really concerned for Y/n and then told her some questions, but most of the answers were never answered until the nurse asked one question that triggered Y/n which caused her to Sob her heart out "Was you're family the one that caused all of this..." That was the question that the nurse asked and She could tell that she felt really bad for Y/n because people around her age should not be in this type of situation and they should be having fun, but Y/n On the other hand has been going through a lot of hardships with her family and was being bullied constantly and don't have any support from her family or anyone in general But expect for one person
(Changkyun POV)
When I was walking around the campus, (since there in no teacher in my class yet) I was ignoring everyone while doing my own thing just wondering around, until I saw someone Familiar in the Nurses office and I then saw Y/n leaning her head on the nurses shoulder and then when I leaned in closer I than heard sobbing, so then without thinking I opened the door which got both of their attention I just stood there in shocked Until the nurse spoke, "Changkyun Can I talk to you for a second" She sounded really Worried which got me curious, "Yeah what is it" I asked "Umm can you take care of Y/n for a couple of minutes because I have to go to a meeting" "But Wh-" I was interrupted "Because Y/n has been going through a lot from her family and I trust you to take care of her for me before I come back, and I will be E-mailing to all the teachers that you will be here" Said the Nurse, I then sighed and Agreed the Nurse than thanked me then left.
(Y/n POV)
After I was still on the bed still Crying from stress and Everything that is going through my head, I then heard footsteps that was coming closer and to see Changkyun he seems Worried and little bit confused on what is happening, "Hey I heard that you are having a lot of problems with you're family do you want to talk about it?" He sounded really soft in his tone which made me relax a little bit, and then I felt him sitting right next to me, "And it is also okay if you don't want to talk about it, like it's just an optional question you don't have to answer it" he said, and Everytime I hear his voice it has always made me feel comfortable and relaxed and It makes me want to trust him Even tho he barely talks to me, I feel like there is something in him that he actually cares about but I'm not sure about it. So then I got the courage to tell him everything from the beginning to end from where I was with my Abusive parents and me not meeting my biological parents and how they treated me. And I could tell that He listened to every information that I was saying and At time I could feel him stare at me and look back down to the ground which I don't mind and I could always feel my tears running down my face which made him feel worried and Sad and I always feel his Hands rubbing my back everytime I Will start crying Until I heard him talk, "Hey Hey Y/n you don't have to continue if you want to..I think I understand everything already you can stop if you want" He said with a soft tone. Then after that I started to sob more and then I felt arms that is being Wrapped around me and now I'm being trapping into his Embrace, and feeling him tapping my back softly, which caused me to calm down. Then something happended that made me question myself that was going through my head when he was hugging me "You seem so different from the other guys..It make me want to know more things about you"...

Okay You guys just finished another chapter, also If you noticed this chapter was funny (Maybe) and pretty sad and Heartwarming (I think) Well I'm letting you guys know its best when you come to the sad part and listen to "The truth Untold By BTS"...

Okay You guys just finished another chapter, also If you noticed this chapter was funny (Maybe) and pretty sad and Heartwarming (I think) Well I'm letting you guys know its best when you come to the sad part and listen to "The truth Untold By BTS" Because it will get into you're emotions (Well for me) okay see you guys later Bye Bye😂😥💜